ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CUP lumpy in mornings........

the second start problem is caused by the immobiliser and is well known to renault. take it in and they will fix it in 30 mins.

Weeman sucks ****

Mine has on a couple of occasions not started with the first turn of the key but always second time.

Also mine sometimes is a little lumpy from cold, feels a bit jumpy if you know what i mean? But after half a mile or so its cool.

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by RSTDL on 08 August 2003

...........and wont start first time? Anyone have similar problems?
Do you turn the key straight away, I turn the ignition on and wait for most of the lights to go off(2 secs or so) starts perfectly well. If I start it straight away, it can struggle a little.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any of you fellas dropped your cup yet?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont understand???????????

Weeman sucks ****

Thinking about it, I saw a couple at the third Renault trackday at Bedford that were dropped. Supposed to be a good investment from what I heard.

I wouldnt do anything alse though.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Quote: Originally posted by RSTDL on 08 August 2003

Any of you fellas dropped your cup yet?
I dropped mine the other day.....i was gutted it was my favourite, Id had it since I first brought my house 5 year ago and to be honest my tea doesnt taste the same in anything else. I was thinking of glueing it back together but there were just too many peices.