ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup near Beckenham junction

clio cup 172
Was it Dansta? Parked at the end of my road the other day? Your clio cup looks mighty fine sir! (what suspension are you running?) :D

lol, no Tom's road ;) lol
Yeah t'was me then fella... cheers... its on H&R's. it'll be there tomor night too i'm sure lol

clio cup 172
Naa I live in beckenham, think i've seen a black 172 on 17s about.

Spotted dansta's motor again on saturday - liking the f1 stickers and new style renault sport badge :cool:

clio cup 172
Mine's fairly standard but i've done a few bits, R sport grp n ECU, yozza exhaust and an itg pannel filter (bargain only about 35-40 quid) I've removed the valve from the air inlet which is behind the fog light on the passenger side and fitted a cold air feed. Not a massive difference but it all adds up!

I've also got apex -40mm springs, 15inch speedlines (best mod for handling!) front strut brace and I've removed a load of stuff to reduce weight.

Hoping to get some H&R coilovers at some point this year but new cam belt is the next on the list!

clio cup 172
Yep saw your car in usual spot on the avenue, were you on a night out in beckenham? Wish I was, i had a fun night in croydon, lovely place!

I've been seeing this 07 black clio with white stripes going down it from the boot to the bonnet. It's reg is LX07 T*V. i see it all the time around Beckenham. does anyone know whos it is?

not seen that one...
Saw a black dci with ** HAS number plate on sat though...

yeah i was out for the night fella, normally am. you;ll have to come out for a pint one day..

Audi S1
Mine's fairly standard but i've done a few bits, R sport grp n ECU, yozza exhaust and an itg pannel filter (bargain only about 35-40 quid) I've removed the valve from the air inlet which is behind the fog light on the passenger side and fitted a cold air feed. Not a massive difference but it all adds up!

I've also got apex -40mm springs, 15inch speedlines (best mod for handling!) front strut brace and I've removed a load of stuff to reduce weight.

Hoping to get some H&R coilovers at some point this year but new cam belt is the next on the list!

You done alot more dan me i dont no what to do next really... ive got like 17's then my magnex exhaust. i was finking of the viper induction kit heard there ment to be quite gd the best ones for our cars??...i dont av a clue where to get a ecu from ild like one thou ?? :)...how much in total you spent on ur car?

t'was there most of the weekend... where is yours fella (JBCUPPY)

Millwall for life... was yours the one parked next to mine the other week? on the avenue? Black modded with new taillights etc?

Audi S1
Nah ive never seen a sport round beckenham... i dont work there no more anyway, i work in croydon now, i go through sydenham, penge norwood, then croydon Keep your eyes out. :) some times around addiscombe

Audi S1
HS04 Blue 182?? when you say the avenue isit by box bar opposite the tv shop... i see it! im sure u must of seen me coz i was right out side that shop if you work there haha??

Renault Clio Cup 172

You done alot more dan me i dont no what to do next really... ive got like 17's then my magnex exhaust. i was finking of the viper induction kit heard there ment to be quite gd the best ones for our cars??...i dont av a clue where to get a ecu from ild like one thou ?? :)...how much in total you spent on ur car?

I have the Viper induction kit..it is good but I would say the best one out now is the Simota Carbon Fibre Aero Form induction kit...£250 though for a cup 172, so it depends on how much u want to spend. I paid over £100 for the Viper over a year ago but now i think you can get it cheaper than that!

Audi S1
Im not gonna bother with an induction kit now...I got a ITG air pannel, next is a decat then ecu...saw tht blue 182 again today...