ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup on the Tyne

172 cup
Took the car out for a spin and pose after cleaning it quickly this afternoon. The ferry in the pictures is the one which will take us to the Ring some day...

cliomarch003.jpg

cliomarch004.jpg

cliomarch006.jpg

cliomarch011.jpg

cliomarch009.jpg

cliomarch007.jpg

cliomarch008.jpg

cliomarch005.jpg

cliomarch002.jpg

cliomarch012.jpg

cliomarch013.jpg

cliomarch014.jpg

cliomarch017.jpg

cliomarch018.jpg

Crappy work hire car
Oh god, the title makes me think of that ridiculous song by Gazza - 'The fog on the tyne is all mine all mine' etc

Gorgeous looking motor though! :D

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Looks great mate, obviously it would of been a bit more upmarket if it was on the wear ;)

Bet it was fun driving on those cobbles though, with the slammed suspension.

172 cup
thats the suspension lifted up a fair bit! first setup was far to low, it looked a bit fucked to... like it was low cos something was broken. I want the back a tiny bit higher then ill be happy with it, then again in the pics its got a bike/tools/spare wheel in the back and it normally runs with nothing in it.

you could park a burning wreck on the wear, and it would look upmarket compared to its surroundings :)

172 cup
Looks good, need to shorten that aerial though lol.

I was talking about that today, would i still get a decent reception if i were to cut it off down to the solid piece?

Easy enough to replace with a little stubby one i suppose, but its just another trinket for the t***s to pinch off it :(

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Love the yellow diamonds on the wheels, look really nice! Smart looking car you have there mate

172 cup
very nice pics m8. What finish do u have on ure wheels btw? cant make out if its gloss or matt? :S

thanks bud- its a satin finish mate, same as the roof.

Love the yellow diamonds on the wheels, look really nice! Smart looking car you have there mate

i thought it was unique but apparently theres a few on CS exactly the same.

love your car. brilliant pictures too bud! What camera is that?

Nikon D60, just point and click on auto... was short on time so the equipment never come out.

cant beat a bit of south shields, nice car to, you a local to the area?

I live in Boldon, frequent south shields all the time on my bike at the seafront.

172 cup
Captures the colour well :)

it does indeed, I always loved taking photos of my car before but with this camera it's a pleasure ... good results are dead easy, money well spent.

paintwork is getting the Chris + Pred treatment ahead of FCS, so it will be even better come show season.

172 cup
LOL - Customs house... Love it :)

indeed matey, were you at the Shell garage at whitemare pool last night? saw a trophy there and pulled in beside it- couldn't catch the drivers attention.

mill dam/ customs house is a nice location for A few small group shots, especially at dusk.

172 cup
thanks bud, camera and car deserve the credit- I just point it and push buttons! andmy
cleaning skills ain't upto much though I am trying :)