ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup packs

have just seen somewhere that a 182 can come with both cup packs, can someone please tell what thats all about then ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

front splitter at the bottom of the front bumper, cup rear spoiler (bigger than std sport item), and something different with suspension, cant remember that bit though

[Edited by Gaz2130 on 18 February 2005 at 9:51am]

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Options...prices might be out of date though

Cup Suspension Pack - lower ride height, stiffer springs and dampers, stiffer tyre sidewalls, anthracite coloured wheels and revised steering geometry

£200.00

Cup Spoiler Pack - additional lower front spoiler, enlarged rear spoiler

£150.00

Satellite Navigation - full colour screen & mapping function (not with Cup Spoiler Pack)

£1,500.00

Metallic Paint

£325.00

i.d. Paint

£1,150.00

Competition Stripes (with Racing Blue)

£295.00

6xCD Multi-changer

£300.00

Pre-telephone Equipment

£100.00

are all these above items only available when you order a new car, or can you ad them at a later date?? (mainly refering to the suspension and spoiler packs)

cheers,

anthony

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba 182 on 18 February 2005

Cup Suspension Pack - lower ride height, stiffer springs and dampers, stiffer tyre sidewalls, anthracite coloured wheels and revised steering geometry

£200.00

£150.00

Satellite Navigation - full colour screen & mapping function (not with Cup Spoiler Pack)

£1,500.00

Metallic Paint

£325.00

i.d. Paint

£1,150.00

£295.00

6xCD Multi-changer

£300.00

Pre-telephone Equipment

£100.00
whats the difference in tyres then? Dont they always have exalto 2s?

Quote: Originally posted by Bubba 182 on 18 February 2005

£200.00

£150.00

£1,500.00

Metallic Paint

£325.00

i.d. Paint

£1,150.00

£295.00

6xCD Multi-changer

£300.00

Pre-telephone Equipment

£100.00
latest options/prices at http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio182/options.htmhttp://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio182/options.htm

Quote: Originally posted by yubnub1 on 18 February 2005
are all these above items only available when you order a new car, or can you ad them at a later date?? (mainly refering to the suspension and spoiler packs) cheers, anthony

I know the spoiler pack is available as an aftersale from renault.
I didnt think i wanted it on mine and ordered the car without it to keep it as subtle as poss.

Changed my mind in hindsight though and the dealer said they could retro fit it at any time.