ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup racer steering wheel buttons

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Hi, most race cars seem to have plenty of buttons around the steering wheel for controlling various functions, and I want the same on my rally car, but can't find them anywhere. In case my description was completely off, the cup racer here has the exact product I want:
car_photo_596833.jpg

If anyone knows where I can buy the little button clusters to fit on the sabelt wheel, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
James

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Hi, most race cars seem to have plenty of buttons around the steering wheel for controlling various functions, and I want the same on my rally car, but can't find them anywhere. In case my description was completely off, the cup racer here has the exact product I want:
car_photo_596833.jpg

If anyone knows where I can buy the little button clusters to fit on the sabelt wheel, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
James
Like this you mean? http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/steering-wheel-bosses-accessories/omp-steering-wheel-plate

It would be a piece of piss to make something like what's in the link mate. You only need a sheet of carbon fibre.

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Yeah I had considered making something like that, was just trying to find the place that makes the buttons as above where they are boxed in a bit more. Cheers!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Someone on here was selling them with buttons/wiring etc not so long back. Have a look in the for sale section or group buys bit.