ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup racer tow eyes & sticker

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Ive got the cup racer tow eye for my titanium 182 and im considering putting a small "tow" sticker just above it but i don't know what colour would mach up good?

Anyone got any pictures of theres?
:)

Unless you're going for the full on track look, don't bother.

Standard car with a toy eye and a sticker will look shite.

ibiza cupra
each to their own. ive got one on mine and i think it looks nice and tidy. with your silver i would go black or a dark grey mate.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The whole tow sticker/painting of diamonds is lost on me i'm afraid. Anyway, why have you bought a 182 when i quote

Had a go in the passenger seat of a ph1 172 and couldn't belive it...
I was expecting it to be like a rocket!

I have a 1.6 16v and there was baerly ANYTHING in it except after 5000 revs on the sport it did pull a little...

Any opinions??

A grey colour would be the best colour for it, but still would look crap, especially with no cup packs as it looks more like a 'normal' car than a 'racey' one.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Can't stand all the tow sticker nonsense. For posing show ponies IMO. Are you going for every CS fad on one car? Sure you'll end up pedo bear stickers, tow sticker, turini's, show cage. Will be the quickest 182 in McD's.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Can't stand all the tow sticker nonsense. For posing show ponies IMO. Are you going for every CS fad on one car? Sure you'll end up pedo bear stickers, tow sticker, turini's, show cage. Will be the quickest 182 in McD's.

Flol!!!

My hero :eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Tbh we need pics of said car, with a loaf of bread on the roof.

rps13
Stickers are absolute w**k, can't see the point.

toe eyes are JDM tho, wouldn't expect you lot to understand!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm rofl, hard right about now. Kit-kat for predictive powers?
Guess who's car ;)
SDC10519.jpg