ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup rear spoiler

182 ff with cup pack's
hi guy's and girls

does anybody know where i can get a standerd cur rear spoiler for my 182.
ive had a look on the k-tec website and cant find one

thanks callum

Civic Type-R
Ye can get them from renault.

clio 172 cup spoiler is part number 7701474864 £123.06 + vat
brake light 7700429000 £25.71 + vat

:)

182 ff with cup pack's
thanks for the info guys. Can you not use the 3rd brake light thats already in the car?

M

M7CUO_V6

Is it true that you have to get the boot lid struts off the cup too, because the travel on the ff are too long???

Da

Less
As above, that's for the trophy spoiler because it is physically longer it fouls the aerial if you leave the standard struts on.

M

M7CUO_V6

Whats the difference between cup, trophy and 255 v6 spoilers, are they all different??

Da

Less
afaik the trophy and V6 spoilers are the same but I may be wrong. The cup spoiler is shorter and fatter than the trophy one, with a different brake light.

ph1 172
I thinkt the v6's should have come with the same spoiler as the race cars

loop.jpg

shame you cant really see it in this pic,

anything other than a v6 though and it would look stupid

PjC

02 Clio 172
^ that race V6 looks like it drifting!! do like the spoiler tho. try local breakers u never know what u'l turn up

ph1 172
yeah thats probably full lock too.
Its also doing that 3 wheeled Renault thing but with a front wheel in the air!

M

M7CUO_V6

Daz_2427 said:
As above, that's for the trophy spoiler because it is physically longer it fouls the aerial if you leave the standard struts on.

Mk1 aerials are at the front tho. think it will be the roof it catches on.