ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Seats

Do any of you cup owners have problems with the bloody seats, the catch bit at the back of the back rest always seems to jam, you really have to give it a big pull so you can pull the seat forward and let people into the back. The drivers side seat is already broken and needs replacing, this has happened since i got the car from new, do any of you cup owners have the same problem.

I found this on my car, the passenger side is very stiff but its getting easier with use, and the driver’s side is now very easy to move forward. Im quite happy that the passenger seat is a little hard to move coz at least it doesnt rattle like some people on here have had with their cars.....That would really drive me crazy. Its the lesser of the two evils!!! :confused:

Clio 172 Cup

yeah mine do it. try moving the position of the seat that you lean back on, then try again. it works for me.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Its fine on both seats in my Cup, but on the passenger one on my mates 172 its stiff as f*ck and will surely break soon...

Rich-D, Im glad some one else has a stiff 172 passenger seat!!! Renaults way of fixing the rattle? put them on as tight as poss?! Tell ya mate it will loosen with use...

Ray, Im a lass ;)

Monaco 172

same on my 1.2 i ended up pulling it so hard it snapped (bloody french build) so dont over compensate it will loosen up after a few pulls (jus like a few birds i know)

Lee

BMW M2C

I wish my passenger seat was tight. Dam thing is rattling like mad again, going in for its 3rd set of runners next month.

Weeman sucks ****

mine are dodgy. there never seems to be an even movement forward, it almost seems like its walking if that makes sense, as if the right then the left clicks into place seperately?