ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup spoiler wiring

Car  Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I'm fitting a cup spoiler to my non sport, I was wondering if the wiring was different because the light doesn't light up.

The connectors fit straight into each other though.
 
The connectors on mine where different, but I just spliced the wires together and has worked for me on both my cup spoilers.
 
The connectors on mine where different, but I just spliced the wires together and has worked for me on both my cup spoilers.

Do you know if I can test the spoiler to see if it works before I cut up all the wires?
 
I've cleaned it, sprayed it with wd40 and cut it up and wired it to my battery directly and still nothing...

I'll have to order another one :(
 
Back
Top