ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup spolier....aligned rite?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Just fitted me cup spoiler but dunno if its fitted ok...seems a little high at the back but dont want to overtighten the screws:mad:

Does it look ok to u guys?

Attachments

• DSCN0158 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0158 (Medium).JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN0159 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0159 (Medium).JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 63
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
looks similar to mine, I know what you mean, they are difficult to fit, like you say don't want to overtighten, I broke a screw head.

Burgandy 174 sport t
my trophy spoiler sits like that on the same side mate I have tried to refit it but it just wants to sit the same.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
It think where it looks like it doesn't fit properly is just the long thin plastic bit of the roof rack thing sitting too low.

Mine does that too. I've just got a standard spoiler on.

Banana
Mine's the same, except mine also rubs at one point while tailgate opening, and hits the roof when fully opened. Paint's all scaped off along the edge:(

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Rufstuf said:
Mine's the same, except mine also rubs at one point while tailgate opening, and hits the roof when fully opened. Paint's all scaped off along the edge:(

od dear, mine doesn't do any of that thankfully, it comes pretty close but doesn't touch.

172 cup'd extreme
Its not fit because you have not put the lip properly under the tailgate, if you open the boot and undo the screws both corners need to be fully flush with the boots metal lip then tighten the bolts up

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Do you mean the lip along the back of the spoiler?....If so yea it defo hooked over the back of the tailgate.