ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Suspension:-

I am thinking of changing all 4 corners to get rid of the squeak from the front shocks.

Any advise as to what is best on the cup and how much they cost and time taken to fit ?

I may get Reno to fit them at 12k service if it not too big a job. Otherwise I will do them in the spring when it is driier weather.

Makes:- ?

Costs:- ?

Time to fit:- ?

Please. Also do any of the kits you can get offer a slight drop ?

Eibach springs will prob do what youre looking for, not much of a drop but will improve the handling. Cost approx £140 ish I think!

Lionel Richie

the rear takes 20mins to change (it really is that easy!!!)

The front takes approx 1hr30 (depending on how many fag breaks and cups of tea you have!!!)

As for kits, IMO i would get either Eibach springs (30mm drop) or Apex springs (40mm drop) matched with Koni adjustable shocks

Or if youve got the cash go for coilovers

"Eibach springs will prob do what youre looking for, not much of a drop but will improve the handling. Cost approx £140 ish I think!"

Is the above just for springs or do you get the shocks with them as a complete assembly ? What I am looking for is to change so I can have adjustable shocks with the car being a little lower (not much, say 20 mm ish).

"As for kits, IMO i would get either Eibach springs (30mm drop) or Apex springs (40mm drop) matched with Koni adjustable shocks"

What sort of cost is involved with the Eibach Springs and Koni Shocks?

Lionel Richie

springs are about £90 for the apex and £120 for the Eibach

and a set of koni adjustables is about £300

speak to K-tec cos you get 5% discount being a member of Cliosport