ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup turinis and trophy turinis

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hiya the wording here crates lots of threads in the search so i am going to ask again, im sure it has been asked before.

I had a set of cup turinis on my cup and i bought some clio trophy ones and have had them on now for 6 months, ive just been looking at some cup turinis on pictures on here and they look to stick out more ???

i was under the impression that they were the same offset alloys ?? mine look to sit in more - mine are actual trophy ones from renault

BMW 330d :)
Nope the turinis on the cup were 37.5 et the ones on the trophy were 45 iirc. But I think the trophy alloys are the better option if you are going to lower your car on 205 tyres...

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Frasers Cup said:
Nope the turinis on the cup were 37.5 et the ones on the trophy were 45 iirc. But I think the trophy alloys are the better option if you are going to lower your car on 205 tyres...

yea thats a good point !!

Turbos.
The problem with spacers is that they will then start to wear down components and from my experience with Renault, the cars are over engineered! So personally i wouldn't. If you don't do many miles or drive like a granny you might get away with it...