ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup vs E46 M3

Leon Cupra 300
i was infront, roads quite a fast 'B' with some lovely tight hairpins along it...

i was going flat out and i couldnt shift him (even in the twisties), he finally overtook me on a fast straight uphill section:cool:

i knew all along he'd muller me but just went for it for the laugh, nice to see an M3 driven properly! but i was OWNED! :eek: :D

aint the 1st one m8................me too , had earlier on , but think he was playing with me , 80+ he cruised away

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Phew, for a second i thought this was one of those "drop a cog" threads.
Tho personally i have owned a csl, on the ring.
(ok so it was crash damaged and on a flatbed but a win is a win)

As for the gay thing heres a guide to spotting "straight" M3 drivers..

Car / Sexuality
--- ---------
M3 With 19's Gay
M3 With 18's Straight
M3 Convertible with 18's Gay/Wifes car
M3 Convertible with 19's Supergay
CSL Straight-No Doubt.

Last edited:
  Nissan 350Z
You should have dropped a cog ;)

Seriously though I remember when my mate had a race with one in a chipped 1.8T Ibiza and the BMW didnt actually pull much until we hit 90 and then it just accelerated away into the distance.

Pssh, you're a s**t driver, I left one for dead.

Not.

I never get people wanting some "action". Not fair.

172cup
i'll race ya... b**ch. I'll drop a cog on your ass lol

I agree though.... i had a FRST before my cup... and every nova/saxo/corsa boy under the sun tried it on. Bought my cup... and no one comes near!!! Not even other 172/182 drivers.

172cup
lol i wish.

I just like the PM's i get from people saying... "oh my god... how did you get a 2.2 in your cup!?... can i come and see it?"

d.brown said:
lol i wish.

I just like the PM's i get from people saying... "oh my god... how did you get a 2.2 in your cup!?... can i come and see it?"
"Yeah sure, I'll meet you in X car park at X time" muahahahahaha

Leon Cupra 300
the bloke was some middle aged 'family' type guy so were quite suprised when he went for it.! he was quite handy behind the wheel mind and he had it dancing coming out of the hairpins where i was struggling to get the power down!

ive driven an M3 and a lucky enough to of taken an M3 CSL round rockingham so i agree they are amazing, and i'd have one tomorrow in a shot, much respect for them! :D

330Ci (Fail)Sport
philmots said:
the bloke was some middle aged 'family' type guy so were quite suprised when he went for it.! he was quite handy behind the wheel mind and he had it dancing coming out of the hairpins where i was struggling to get the power down!

Where was this? Sounds like my uncle lol

Tom said:
As for the gay thing heres a guide to spotting "straight" M3 drivers..

Car / Sexuality
--- ---------
M3 With 19's Gay
M3 With 18's Straight
CSL Straight-No Doubt.

How do the 19s make you gay? Understand bout the convertible tho lol

onevish said:
Where was this? Sounds like my uncle lol

How do the 19s make you gay? Understand bout the convertible tho lol

19's screw the handling and are only good for looks, much like the convertible.

The saying is that: '18's are for Rockinham speedway'.........'19's are for the chocolate speedway'.;)

Gross generalisations though as secretly there's not one of us that would turn down an M3 for the weekend, 19's or no 19's.

Tom said:
Car / Sexuality
--- ---------
M3 With 19's Gay
M3 With 18's Straight
CSL Straight-No Doubt.
What about a CSL on 19's?

Leon Cupra 300
they dont screw the handling in the slightest, according to owners the ride is a bit more fidgettttty but thats it... although id never get a convertable one, they are GHEY!

Leon Cupra 300
edde said:
What about a CSL on 19's?

lol... CSL's std wheel is the optional 19" on the normal M3

but

CSL with the what was a no cost option of the michelin cup tyres came with the sexy as bbs style light weight wheel that you see on nearly all of the csl's.:cool:

a csl without the cup wheels is.............. GAY

3 MPS, MX5
I must have been extra gay then with this...:eek:

M3f.jpg

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, but the the Clio V6 has got to go......blokes keep looking at me :rasp: :D