ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Vs M3......

53' 172 Cup
Gave both motors a coat of Megs NxtGen and sealed with P21S...not too shabby!

ClioCupSep2006003.jpg

ClioCupSep2006001.jpg

ClioCupSep2006006.jpg

ClioCupSep2006007.jpg

M2 Competition
Where did you get the paint from for the calipers mate? And whats the exact colour please? Thats exactly what i want on mine!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Peperami said:
Where did you get the paint from for the calipers mate? And whats the exact colour please? Thats exactly what i want on mine!
u can use omp paint...I yesterday also got my calipers painted..
2-1.jpg

1.jpg

53' 172 Cup
i got the caliper paint from A1motorsport/motorspares (either/or!) but im sure you can get it from any old halfords etc.

53' 172 Cup
lewisniven said:
where did u get the cup 172 stickers from that r on the side skirts?

I had the vinyls made up by a guy who was advertising custom made stickers on ebay - i sent him a design an he made me three of them for £5!! PM me if you want his email....

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Do you want a cool plate for the M3 :cool:

M3 CUTE

ON RETENTION READY TO GO WITH PAIR OF DECENT PLATES , IF I COULD WORK OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES HERE I WILL DO SO.
ITS ACTUALLY M30 UTE.

I worked it out....photo attached below.

Last edited:
  53' 172 Cup
R20 CWH said:
nice and shiny all round.

Lower the tractor though!

Lol! living in the countryside means you need to be ready for off road action at all times!!! seriously tho, wouldnt mind it lowered a little but would have to do the whole coilover thing (EXPENSIVE)... the ride an handling is just TOO good stock anyway mate