ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup wheels or 182 wheels

Abarth 500

i wanna swap my 172 wheels for either anthracite 182 wheels or 172 cups wheels in anthracite, what you reckon will look best on a black 172?.................................. oh took a single seater out on a track today, f**k yeah, the grip is amazing, took an mg zr out to lol, quick but not quick enough, good time though, was top of the class lol :D.......anyway back to the wheels, what u reckon??

cock mobile.

I think the 182 wheels are awful, so would go with the turnis myself.

Not so sure they would look right in anthracite on a black clio tho!

I like the 182 wheels, have been hard pushed to find something I like more!!

The olny thing I have my eye on at the moment are the Turinis of the Trophy.

Abarth 500

Quote: Originally posted by Sport182 on 17 July 2005

I like the 182 wheels, have been hard pushed to find something I like more!!

The olny thing I have my eye on at the moment are the Turinis of the Trophy.
i was thinking of the trophy wheels aswell, hard enough to get hold of 182 wheels though

Abarth 500

i test drove a black 182 on anthracites and it was sooooo nice, but i do agree m8 a blue one on anthracites does look gd 2

Clio

I nearly bought a black 172-look-a-like with the bodykit on and everything, and the turinis look sweet on a black clio, go for it!