ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup with Climate Control Official

When ordering a touch up paint stick do i ask for "CUP BLUE" please?

Philip if u can design a natural (human) gas system with a supercharger Ill sponsor you to develop it.............lol

philip, you have to right mouse click, go to properties and highlyight the URL, copy and paste into the add image button.

I cant believe this discussion is now over!! Really disappointed:(......

.........come on someome, carry it on, it brings a bit of colour into my dull and dismal existance.

lets see who can make the longest list of diff parts between a 172 and CUP..........

go on.....i dare ya!

me.........

Dunno, im just not overly fond of it...it aint bad, better than the red, but id still rather have silver.....but hey, thats me.

Me too Ben. Im getting a new V6 and people cant understand me but i want it in titanium not "that blue". Plus i want the air vents colour co-ordinated, think those silver on blue/red look naff!!

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 14 May 2003

Quote: Originally posted by CUPSIZE? on 14 May 2003

#As far as I am concerned I see the Cup for people who cant affored the 172 or people who want a weekend track day (2nd) car..
..sorry for dragging this one up again but I came on this late.

Cups are not the cheap alternative to 172s. You can get a 172 for £11999 from most car supermarkets on import and I bet a fair few of you 172 boys on here have import. This is cheaper than the Cup.

Whenever a Cup owner comes on here singing the praises of his car a 172 owner will come on and bleat on about aircon, xenons etc. I guess their insecurity comes from the fact nobody talks about 172s anymore. Evo magazine et al rave about the Cup. 172 owners please chill!!!!

Ben, dont know who decided on the silver air vents but they need shoOting and might i ad that before any one says "you need to see it in the flesh or metal and fibre glass as the case maybe", i have and it still SUCKS!!

Quote: Originally posted by Rallye-King on 14 May 2003

Cups are not the cheap alternative to 172s. You can get a 172 for £11999 from most car supermarkets on import and I bet a fair few of you 172 boys on here have import. This is cheaper than the Cup.
Thats a point, why are there no imported Cups?? I know they have a different name in France, but so do the 172s (2.0 RS) so thats no reason not to????? :confused:

you guys talk a load of poo poo....cup owners always say we are faster than you and 172 owners always say mine has air con and leather..jesus arent we all petty and not just cup owners...i didnt choose my cup coz i couldnt afford the 172 it was cheaper of course but like craggy said every time i went anywhere there was a silver or black 172 in 5 months of owning my cup i havent seen another on the road at all..nice being a bit more exclusive. thats not having a go at just a small fact..lets all make up and BUY MY p**n in th FOR SALE forum...ps is the lad conversion any good ha ha ha ha...172 owners your cars are beautiful

My choice at time of purchase was either the Cup or CTR, 172 didnt even come into it, if they bring out a lightweight V6 with dung interior I dont think theyre will be as much agro over it and standard V6 owners! Put it like this between a standard V6 and a lightweight one with no toys I know which one Id have - the lightweight - perfromance over womens accessories any day!!!! All the 172 needs is a make up applicator and a hands free hairdryer....lol Do you guys all sit and talk about the number of buttons you have and how ohhhhh the nice cold air soothes the skin on long journeys and how cozy the leather is and what a buzz the ABS gives when it kicks in? That aint what drivings about - ask old Tiff boy and hell sort you out..............lol