ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cup

Hello peeps well i am gettin bored of my valver now and i hear the cup is ment to be quite nice, are these the new williamss? i jus searched on autotrder and all were blue except 1...was this an error are they all blue?!? whats the stats approx for them and would i get insured 4 a reasonable price @20? thanx

ps does any1 have 1 and think they are not worth buying? and if so why...

all the first production cups are blue, although recently they launched an iceberg cup

not many companies will even consider you on a cup due to your age

look at the stats for the 172 and take of a negligable amount of time

to be perfectly honest, buy the 172, more creature comforts and IMHO a better all round car

Nissan R35 GT-R

Quote: Originally posted by bambam on 15 November 2003

not many companies will even consider you on a cup due to your age
This is not so. If you have a clean history and a couple of years NCB behind you youll be surprised.

I was only 20 when I got insured on my Cup and it cost £1700 with Tesco. 2 years NCB, 2 years driving experience. This did however require a £700 excess.