ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cupcake’s New carbon bonnet. (56k)

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttt Si:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Get some better pics thou fella

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Shall i get rem to fit yours?

LOL at least we know how to do it now!

4 Trips later.

172, Tiguan

Oh to have all day to swan around fitting bits to cars eh! Its 9:39 ind im still working!

Suzuki SV1000S

Quote: Originally posted by lozza_cup on 16 March 2005

waiting to get mine on now, george do you want the mk1 172 bonnet?
Not sure at the mo. matey - In the middle of negotiating a price for the throttle bodies

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 16 March 2005

Oh to have all day to swan around fitting bits to cars eh! Its 9:39 ind im still working!
im off till tomorrow with the flu so got all the time in the world,

tom-nah ill do it once next orders come in or i may wait till we get the heat sensitive bonnets i was telling you about

george16v- no problems matey,

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Looks Mint fella!!

Not that hard to fit......specially when u got ur lil bro holding the bonnet for ya :devilish:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Big big thank you to Rem, Tom, Lozza and MikeC for the bonnet. Really love it and it fits perfectly after some tweaking. The weave is perfect and really nice.

I also got a carbon fibre rear strut brace, so will do some nice pics tomorrow. :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by MikeC on 17 March 2005

Try and get some darker pics next time?
Fu*k off, user!

Im not your fu*king lapdog, you take the fu*king pictures next time.

R

rich[182]

cupcake - ignore my question - just looked at your other thread and it explains !

rich