ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Curborough Sprint Course

vinp182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio182
I'll be getting membership for 2015 along with a couple of mates.. Doubt we'll make Boxing Day tho

LY FF182
Where do I look to sign up for this years membership? And any idea of dates for the year yet?

Swift Sport
Curborough opens its gates for the first time this Saturday... If anyone is looking at joining bring £25 with you and you'll be able to use the circuit at least 8 times without having to pay anything again, which is a right bargain!

Megane r26
Curborough opens its gates for the first time this Saturday... If anyone is looking at joining bring £25 with you and you'll be able to use the circuit at least 8 times without having to pay anything again, which is a right bargain!

Fingers crossed I'll be here Ste, what time does it kick off?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Really tempted by this, can't make it today though unfortunately :(

I'll try and sort membership next week and attend the next one.

Swift Sport
Today was really good, although everything didn't go as planned for me... Spun the MX-5 across the grass which blew one of my rear tyres, so I popped the spacesaver on and nipped home and fetched the Megane... Then carried on like nothing happened lol.

Clio 172 Cup
I've bought memberships for my brother and father for Curborough. Both running 172 cups and a MGB GT. Hoping to get up there soon as its right on my doorstep!!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
So I want to go to the 19th April Intro to Sprinting day, do you just show up with your membership card or do you need to contact/book in advance?

Had a quick skim through the info they've sent but can't see anything on it. Saw there was an attendance list for the sprint last week so guessing the latter?

Swift Sport
Got invited to Curborough today as my friend was competing in his Elise, so I went down for an hour or two with my camera. Just before lunch one guy got all out of shape and rolled his MG...
16935763258_325047c730_z.jpg

Not looking too healthy...
17097602966_1ba3066604_z.jpg

Spotted a couple of Clio's too...
16937374329_3d81eaa36c_z.jpg

17122922151_eda8dba4bf_z.jpg

Clio 172 Cup
Nah mate missed that. Thought I spotted you going through the Lichfield in your megane (I was in the Clio at the traffic light at kennings ford garage) just after 11am.