ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Current car for sale, getting a Clio 182 next - HELP!

Hey Guys

My current car was put up for sale today! ;)

My next car will be a Clio 182 and want some advice. I want one with Xenon headlights and sports seats. What is this Cup pack?

What do I need to look out for? Any advice? I thinking of getting a black one...... but also like that light blue colour.

Thanks

Rusty Cup
Whats your budget?

If i was you i would try and test drive as many as possible in the hope of finding a STRONG one :) engines can vary as much as 15bhp so unless you have driven a few it would be impossible to tell a good one from a bad one.

Service history needs to be complete. Dont be put off by mileage, my 182 was at its strongest when i sold it at 76,000 miles i would have loved to see it past 100,000 i bet it would fly!!

Gearbox syncro's are made of cheese so check for crunchy gear changes.

Good luck with the search :)

clio cup 182
Hi We have just put ours on ebay if you want to inbox for description.... Hi everyone weve been members for 5 years but cant access account so re registered today....Anyone know if breakneck burns is still registered I cant find him in a search just have a quick question for him Ta;)