ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Carbon fibre at its best......

is there anywhere where you can pay to have things made

i.e

side 2.0 16v badges
front/rear diamonds
those strips along the inside of the dash (above the glove box)
a cf front grill would be nice too

tonyt on here who has done this badge should be able to do all of that (not sure about the grille). basically he adds 1 layer of cf over the item to kind of laminate it.

Octavia vRS tfsi
A cf badge was one of the first things I went looking for the 172 when I bought my first one two years ago only to find that there were none available.

I would certainly be interested in ph2 cf rubstrips and cf badge for a ph1.

Care to furnish me with some prices Tonyt?!

not sure as I havent had anything done yet. tbh its going to be a lot cheaper than other options

EDIT: Limca as I said above, he laminates your existing item. So basically can do any part for any car, within certain limits (size, complexity etc)

That looks sweet as f**k.

Butthe front badges are only held on with pins and there just asking someone to pinch them :(

not sure as I havent had anything done yet. tbh its going to be a lot cheaper than other options

EDIT: Limca as I said above, he laminates your existing item. So basically can do any part for any car, within certain limits (size, complexity etc)

from what I can see his quality is spot on, just need a price, and I will be very interest to get them done if possible. :D

I've seen a lot of examples of his work and as I said earlier, he will be getting a lot of my bits to laminate :D

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Prices TBC guys, Sure it wont be long :)

Taster for those that have been considering more carbon bits...

DSC05121.jpg

DSC05081.jpg

Enjoy....

Mercedes C320!
that looks awesome... i think the silver surround around the dial in the intsrument cluster would look good cf!

LY 182
that looks awesome... i think the silver surround around the dial in the intsrument cluster would look good cf!
oit !

you going trax mate ?

edit: ooops sorry about the hijack got carried away there !

cover up: prices of font badge yet? :cool:

182 for sale £7000
that looks nuts but wuold be gutted if i went outside and it was gone but very nice job!!!

would like a price list drawn up please and waitin list lol

cheers greg

there'll hopefully soon be prices up for a few bits that I'm doing very soon, I'm hanging fire as hopefully there may be someone from here helping me with it all and we need to speak about what will be best to offer and prices etc..

you can be sure that the prices will be keen as always though, and there will be a FULL money back guarantee on EVERYTHING we do, no questions asked...

all the best

Tony

there'll hopefully soon be prices up for a few bits that I'm doing very soon, I'm hanging fire as hopefully there may be someone from here helping me with it all and we need to speak about what will be best to offer and prices etc..

you can be sure that the prices will be keen as always though, and there will be a FULL money back guarantee on EVERYTHING we do, no questions asked...

all the best

Tony

Hiya Tony,

I get my car 18th so will be contact there after about getting some bits started :)

Stu

lol.. no worries stu, let me know mate...

and funny you should say "not for a focus" mikey, I have done quite a few bits for a mate who has a show winner, and another load who has an rs, and as we speak theres 2 focus facias (both spoken for unfortunately) being finished... I do the grab handles and gear surround also...

I'm always happy to try most things, but not too big... hmmm that sounds a bit wrong lol...

what I mean is I dont mind having a go at parts i havent done before, although some are out of my comfort zone its worth asking as I might have a go (just like a certain persons splitter lol)

all the best

Tony

if you pm me phoenix I'll send you my email address and you can mail me some pics of the bits, can take a look for you at least mate...

Tony