ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Exhaust Help (Not Clio)

Monaro VXR
Ok, since there are a few more with custom exhausts on here. Rather than the C4 site,as you can probably imagine, I am asking for some help.

My original exhaust is pretty much..screwed to put it simply. So I need a new one, here the problem lies. There are absolutely no off the shelf exhausts for a 2.0 180 C4. So I have to go down the custom route. My problem is I keep hearing so many horror stories about custom exhausts and it's kind of got me worried. As in some that sap power away, others that are just s**t quality, too noisy etc etc. I want something that is good quality, not obnoxiously loud and isn't going to result in me losing power. I would have been happy to stick with an OEM system. However, I got a quote and that instantly changed my mind. Over £1000 for centre section and back box for something that won't last is a bit much. And of course only Citroen can supply them.

No idea where to go for a good quality system. Keep in mind I am in Manchester would prefer somewhere local if I have issues and I dislike it. But I am willing to travel if I will get a better quality item in the first place.

No real budget, I don't paying for something that is decent quality. I just don't want to get ripped off by paying for crap, then having endless issues.

So anyone any recommendations?

Cheers Tom.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've also heard good stuff about exhaustsuk in Sheffield.

The only mixed reports I really here are from companies like power flow and long life who seem to vary from franchise to franchise.