ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Number Plate...

Mk4 .:R32
Does anyone know where I could get a numberplate as shown on my shoddy paint attempt? Its the same height as a 3/4 plate and the same width as the bumper mould. I seem to remember someone with an LY 182 had one. Lookw better that normal numberplates as it doesnt hang over the lower grill.

Untitled.jpg

cheers ste

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
errr fancy plates do them to any size!! you could even get it with standard lettering cut down at the top and bottom which would look even better and you wouldnt get pulled - or shouldnt!

Didn't the guy with the LY just cut the bottom off the plate? Pretty sure if I cut the bottom off mine above the grill it would only lose the advertising writing and not the numbers.

Didn't the guy with the LY just cut the bottom off the plate? Pretty sure if I cut the bottom off mine above the grill it would only lose the advertising writing and not the numbers.

Yeah but the numbers and letters won't be in the middle of the plate then

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE

its not easy to do - to make it look good with out some good tools!!

Leon Cupra R 225
each to their own. rather keep my reg plates standard, less hassle and a small bit more dosh for the engine mod's that make a difference.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
it does look better if you dont have any overhang but you pay rather dearly for this! and its hardly worth it! standard lettering size with our any overhang looks best! but could still attract attention

lol I can't win. I just never liked the over hang. Renault should have done what they did with ph1's, made the mould fit standard numberplate size

172 ph2
Ive got some number plate backings and the plastic bits and letters and a computer and a roller ill have a go and cutting them down if i can.ive got 5 if i can do them ill do a few! (and i mean a few)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
The overhang is pants agreed! but Ste..if your going to do it! have one fit the gap with correct letters! ive seen a few done this way and it looks fab!

big red bus
try this guy for number plates. ive always got mine from him.
believe he workes for flashplates and his number is 07973234576

:)

Does anyone know where I could get a numberplate as shown on my shoddy paint attempt? Its the same height as a 3/4 plate and the same width as the bumper mould. I seem to remember someone with an LY 182 had one. Lookw better that normal numberplates as it doesnt hang over the lower grill.

cheers ste

this 1(not mine)
DSC00225.jpg