ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

custom paint (only a beginer)

cordoba,panda 100 hp
being a painter ive always loved the custom stuff, airbrushing,pinstripeing,stenciling ect, a few years ago i bought an airbrush and a couple of mini jet guns and decided to have a go, these are just a few of the bits ive done, not perfect i know but its a start and im getting better,learning with everyone ive done, hopefully you guys will like some of them,
my track day helmet
006-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

004-7.jpg

002-2.jpg

welding visor
022-5.jpg

018-3.jpg

019-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

custom paint splatt effect roof
297.jpg

332.jpg

polo with flames (my first ever attempt, bought the car for £150 and decided what the hell, ill just scrap it if i mess it up. some kid loved it when it was done and gave me £1400 for it lol) also pinstripe flames on the roof
269.jpg

275.jpg

274.jpg

mk5 golf grille
023.jpg

022-4.jpg

020-1.jpg

cordoba,panda 100 hp
thanks guys, yea work at www.jessopmotorbodies.co.uk with my dad and brother, love my job, shame there isnt more call for the custom work as i realy enjoy doing it, ive just sold the golf grille, randomly some kid came in and saw it so sold it to him, he said a few of his friends may want some bits doing on there cars so hopefully get some jobs out of it, thanks for the comments guys

BG 182
You may be able to make a few quid on here for people wanting something slightly out of the ordinary. It's definately a talent you possess and if it's a hobby too, why not enjoy it, and let others enjoy your work. I think this kind of work really helps if you have a great imagination and come up with an idea that someone else have never though of.

Great work!