ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom size numberplates?

SchwepTek™
Been covered many times before i know as I used to have one, however, my front plate decided to come off whilst driving somewhere so need a new one.

Fancyplates don't seem to be doing the custom size anymore so where can i get one made? Think its 520mm x 84mm.

Cheers

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Been covered many times before i know as I used to have one, however, my front plate decided to come off whilst driving somewhere so need a new one.

Fancyplates don't seem to be doing the custom size anymore so where can i get one made? Think its 520mm x 84mm.

Cheers

Was pulled for mine three weeks ago, and was told to get it changed. Not round my area tho..........

Then i got stoped lastweek too mate, you also get a £30 fine. The copper who stopped me was a really nice guy tho, and let me off with the fine and gave me a producer. Also had to get a stamp of an m.o.t garage to show i have had i changed!!

Got a std now to be safe.

SchwepTek™
Yeh, they still do it.

Just put it in the form on the next page.

What form Revels?

I get a dropdown box for the front and rear plate sizes. The front only has one size to choose from and the rear one has loads.

:S

I'll do you a guide, as im nice like that ;)

www.fancyplates.com

Left hand side, click "Constructor"
Then click "Fancy Plates"
Type in the Reg "SCHWEP 1"
Standard UK Font. No Border.
Click "Go to Step 2"
In the "Other(please specify):" box, you type "520x84mm"

plates-1.jpg

Click "Recalculate"

It will show at the bottom your selected sizes..

plates2.jpg

Then click "Add to cart"

;)

SchwepTek™
LOL soooo thats what i was doing wrong!

I didnt click fancy plates. :eek:

Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu suga. x

182 FF Inferno
Was pulled for mine three weeks ago, and was told to get it changed. Not round my area tho..........

Then i got stoped lastweek too mate, you also get a £30 fine. The copper who stopped me was a really nice guy tho, and let me off with the fine and gave me a producer. Also had to get a stamp of an m.o.t garage to show i have had i changed!!

Got a std now to be safe.

I was stopped for mine too:( Gone back to standard now as I can't be bothered with the hassle. Shame really as it does transform the front of the car.

Copper who stopped me wasn't overly bothered about the size but was more concerned about i not being reflective (I thought it was), and lacking the BS mark.