ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom size numberplates?

SchwepTek™
Been covered many times before i know as I used to have one, however, my front plate decided to come off whilst driving somewhere so need a new one.

Fancyplates don't seem to be doing the custom size anymore so where can i get one made? Think its 520mm x 84mm.

Cheers

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Been covered many times before i know as I used to have one, however, my front plate decided to come off whilst driving somewhere so need a new one.

Fancyplates don't seem to be doing the custom size anymore so where can i get one made? Think its 520mm x 84mm.

Cheers

Was pulled for mine three weeks ago, and was told to get it changed. Not round my area tho..........

Then i got stoped lastweek too mate, you also get a £30 fine. The copper who stopped me was a really nice guy tho, and let me off with the fine and gave me a producer. Also had to get a stamp of an m.o.t garage to show i have had i changed!!

Got a std now to be safe.

SchwepTek™
Yeh, they still do it.

Just put it in the form on the next page.

What form Revels?

I get a dropdown box for the front and rear plate sizes. The front only has one size to choose from and the rear one has loads.

:S

I'll do you a guide, as im nice like that ;)

www.fancyplates.com

Left hand side, click "Constructor"
Then click "Fancy Plates"
Type in the Reg "SCHWEP 1"
Standard UK Font. No Border.
Click "Go to Step 2"
In the "Other(please specify):" box, you type "520x84mm"

plates-1.jpg

Click "Recalculate"

It will show at the bottom your selected sizes..

plates2.jpg

Then click "Add to cart"

;)

SchwepTek™
LOL soooo thats what i was doing wrong!

I didnt click fancy plates. :eek:

Thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu suga. x

182 FF Inferno
Was pulled for mine three weeks ago, and was told to get it changed. Not round my area tho..........

Then i got stoped lastweek too mate, you also get a £30 fine. The copper who stopped me was a really nice guy tho, and let me off with the fine and gave me a producer. Also had to get a stamp of an m.o.t garage to show i have had i changed!!

Got a std now to be safe.

I was stopped for mine too:( Gone back to standard now as I can't be bothered with the hassle. Shame really as it does transform the front of the car.

Copper who stopped me wasn't overly bothered about the size but was more concerned about i not being reflective (I thought it was), and lacking the BS mark.