ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Splitter!!

Renaultsport 197
What do you think of this?? Is it a daddy cool :cool:?? Or a big no no :nono:??

Cupra R spltter modified to fit.

I'm coming round on it!! :quiet:

Attachments

• 504602-1.jpg
    504602-1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 251

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It's been done before, it's the centre section with the gap that lets it down IMO. Nice car though!

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
looks nice, but as above^^^ dont like the gap. might even end up with a dead rat filling the gap up ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Get some more angled pics, looking down on it side on... etc etc

Probaly better if lower but then you would have to live in a country with no speed bumps to entertain it which is lets face it, not here lol

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
looks like its hanging off, could be better in real life, but
big no no id say

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I put one on my Megane, I thinks it looks good.

Just make sure it doesn't stick out to much.

But for £20 brand new from Seat, you can't go wrong really.

Renaultsport 197
I put one on my Megane, I thinks it looks good.

Just make sure it doesn't stick out to much.

But for £20 brand new from Seat, you can't go wrong really.

Cheers Dan!!

Seen them going on eBay for £20ish but was wanting to confirm price new from Seat save hassle postage etc but you've just done that for me! Magic! :D

b/g 182, meg tourer
i hit a rabbit last week and it took my splitter out. i refuse to pay over £100 for one so i went to the seat garage thismorning and ordered myself one of these :) only £21! you can get 5 cupra splitters for the price of one cs one! i know which im going for, the cupra's look just as good imo

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
When Riz had a Cupra splitter, it needed modifying in order to fit. TBH it looked cack IMO, didn't last too long before he got a CF splitter.

b/g 182, meg tourer
well its £21. hardly a waste. over £100 for any splitter is just pure stupid!
yes the cupra one needs a couple of small peices cutting off to fit i think, hardly challenging tho. if i dont like it i will have to cough up for a k-tek carbon one.

warren4 - do you like avenged sevenfold by any chance?

Renaultsport 197
i hit a rabbit last week and it took my splitter out. i refuse to pay over £100 for one so i went to the seat garage thismorning and ordered myself one of these :) only £21! you can get 5 cupra splitters for the price of one cs one! i know which im going for, the cupra's look just as good imo

You take pictures of it once you've got it on?? At least give us all a btr angled shot etc.

Not losing out on much for the price it is anyway like you said