ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Custom Subframes

Chocolate Bar™
have just bought a set of konig k5000 seats for the sub, and they're coming with fiesta konig subframes. i really dont want to have to go and order konig subframes, because not only are they £220 but they're also a 5 week wait.

so has anybody had custom subframes made, that will still allow the seat to slide forward / back before i take an angle grinder to the fiesta subframes to force them to fit :D

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Do you want a pic of my Recaro's Paul;) ;)

ha ha heed ha ha!

Go on then :approve: i like those tall seats i like those short seats i like those mixed raced seats i like those Italian seats - do you want me to go on!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
why do all the seats why do all the seeeats why do all the seats why do all the seeeats! LOL ^

Chocolate Bar™
just picked the seats up and luckily the fiesta runners on them are absolutely tiny.

so im planning on having a subframe base created which will locate the seat correctly into the floor, and then having the konig runners actuallly welded directly to that. so hopefully should be a fairly small job :)

Chocolate Bar™
they're as new konig k5000's in black, with blue patches. new they're close on £1800, but luckily i didnt even pay 25% of that :D

DSC_0024.gif

DSC_0023.gif

custom subframes you say? ;) il try and go to see the guy tommorow for you

A well built VW
These by any chance ?
s_653.jpg

Nice seats , the guy i car share with got a set for his saxo with runners for £220 - so jealous