ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daily beater

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i am personally made up with it, it drives literally no different, it will be going lower and it is no trouble daily that low - and i live down a pretty rugged lane

4.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel.jpg

side.jpg

wheelcentre.jpg

stickers.jpg

wheel3.jpg

front3-42.jpg

opinions welcome, even if there wrong

BMW E46 330i Touring
What's the "daily beater" thing about? FC-based I assume?

Looks smart mate; I wish the Bor-ing was on decent coilies now.

Completely undecided on this, from one angle I really like it, from another, I'm not sure if the wheel style is right for the car.... hmmmm

This tbh! i like the wheels, i like the car, just cant decide if they suit each other!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
that loos nice mate, what alloys are they?

rotiform BLQ's, still pretty rare but are becoming more known - http://www.rotiform.co.uk/ www.rotiform.com

What's the "daily beater" thing about? FC-based I assume?
Looks smart mate; I wish the Bor-ing was on decent coilies now.

nah mate not FC based at all. just something i thought up yesterday, i love the car and i love how efficient it is
after fitting the wheels i basically chucked the whole front end of a clio in the back and trecked home....bonnet, bumper, arch liners, 4 wheels, wishbones, drivesharfts, engine mounts...etc etc all went in the back

Pretty sweet. Needs lower and stance. Then it'll be sick.

Needs different rear lights too. Will help with the look.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good chap. I must admit after all this stance malarky being chatted about it looks a bit "normal" but then i guess its still very early stages. Pictures also dont do much justice so i guess its pretty slammed in the metal so to speak.. What size spacers have you got?

Any brighter pics showing the true colour?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good chap. I must admit after all this stance malarky being chatted about it looks a bit "normal" but then i guess its still very early stages. Pictures also dont do much justice so i guess its pretty slammed in the metal so to speak.. What size spacers have you got?
Any brighter pics showing the true colour?

lol...you want so much, bearing in mind it all come together under a week ago, i am working on it...spacers are only 15mm's on the rears
will get some more pics in time

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha sorry..i just grief about reps and stance when i hadnt had mine long..;) Thinking about it, i bet your coileys havent even setteled yet..haha

Any brighter pics though? I want to see the colour combo properly as i think it looks goooood.

Roti's? You clearly get paid too much ;)

Needs something but not sure what. Think some deeper bumpers would help for starters, could probably do with some VIP style tints on it but undecided as to how that would look :S

A3 Tdi
Looks brilliant mate, absolutely love the wheels. What engines in it?

Where's Jason and his Bora now, is he banned for ever?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I really like that, doesn't look practical but if your going lower it must be fine haha.