ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

damage caused from height (pic heavy)

330Ci cab
im at the 'rents house, they've lived next to a high rise (11 floors) block of flats and next to the house is a parking area (should be able to see on any of my prev pics), never had trouble with anyone, although they do live in a 'sink' area, nevertheless never had any trouble... so im in the kitchen about 8ish, hear a massive bang, smashing glass, put the mug down and went outside. desperado bottle stuck in the grass, broken glass all over the roof/bonnet of my old mans car, and on closer inspection multiple dents and a popped windscreen.

earlier in the week, probably the same arsewipe and waste of sperm hurled paintcans out, with paint in, hitting the roof and boot, splitting it, and caking the rear bumper with paint. there's nowhere else for him to park and funnily enough the concierge says 'its too dark for the CCTV, wont see that high' nonsense.

im well pissed off for my dad, he's up at 3 to go to work, and some little tosspot has effectively written off his can which incedently he is due to part ex, cant see that happening now.

pics (mods, sorry if they are too big)

20130120_203552_zpse56105d8.jpg

20130120_203601_zps06987d1d.jpg

20130120_203606_zpsb1755638.jpg

20130120_203503_zpsde0da82a.jpg

20130120_203453_zps2fa20b1e.jpg

20130120_203446_zpsdf8083ab.jpg

20130120_203439_zpsdd15f0df.jpg

20130120_203423_zps6c325046.jpg

20130120_203417_zps4b2639de.jpg

20130120_203356_zps7babd7c9.jpg

blood and boiling springs to mind

330Ci cab
So do you know the person who did it?

I'd be having words tbh.
believe me, if i knew, i'd be straight up there! im far from shy!
there's 11 flats on that corner/side where items have come from, reckon from the 7th floor up because of the damage/paint spread on the floor

Spoke to the old bill?
waiting for them to turn up, been waiting ages, no idea what they will do/say. get back to you on that when they have been

330Ci cab
had to ring the out of hours number as its not life threatening and no idea which flat items had been launched from, so just waiting for them to turn up now. 2nd time in less than a week though. i know full well it'll be some little scrote who has been dragged up, no job, under 21, robs stuff to pay for drugs etc. as the housing dont give a fcuk about who they put in these flats.

they will tomorrow when i go into the office and throw a proper wobbler haha*

although i know full well they prob wont!

Last edited:
  330Ci cab
im am upfront and if provoked the sort of person who has reacted first (attack first line of defence and all that crap) but because im a 'professional' im thinking more of my career rather than knocking on doors and knocking out whoever answers it if that makes sense. the level of social miscreants around here nowadays is astonishing, and theres also the chance that, because lets face it if they are willing to throw something from height a knife or similar isnt going to be a problem to them is it, especially if confronted

330Ci cab
that was mentioned while on the phone, it hasn't made them rush to get here :banghead: and STILL not here i might add!!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Good job he doesn't have a glass roof. sorry to say that's a write off.
i hate people like this makes me sick.
hope you get a good outcome.

330Ci cab
i told my old man it'd be written off, he is supposed to be part ex'ing against a seat on tuesday. dont think they are going to accept it now. if he isnt compensated then god knows what he'll do. relies on it for work etc, is up at daft o'clock to earn a living and some scumbag does this

330Ci cab
Aye, doubt they will do anything.

true to form.
'install a camera, point it in the general area you think its come from'
although there is a boxful of items that have been retrieved its probable that even if there's a match the perp could say they just tossed it aside whilst walking past.
so the facts are, grafter has car well and truly vandalised, is going to be out of pocket for a while and/or insurance premium goes up and cant do anything about it.
he's gone to speak to someone else whose car was damaged last week too. he seemed pretty pissed that although it was reported last week nobody attended, as previously said that what if someone was struck? the risk is high so doors need knocking on.

im pretty pissed off, mums upset and my dad is at work in a bit and is mega annoyed! picture Tazmanian devil cartoon, thats what he's like at the mo lol

Ph1 172 (titanium)
f**king scum. There's always someone that has to ruin it for the ones that have tried for the better things in life!

Cup, Lude & Z
I had the same sort of situation, some tw@t smashed my passenger side window while i was working nights, he cut his hand leaving blood on the car. Police took the blood matched it to a known nob head but couldn't do anything cause he apparently could of been just walking through the area lol it was a dead end car park no where to be walking through too!

I get the bill, he walks around laughing it off.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Utter c***s like.

Just take Mr Baseball bat for a nice friendly walk. Drop that from a height on their kneecaps.

Not fair you having to be out of pocket because they have no respect.

Turbos.
Wonder if they'd be dumb enough to take the bait if you put a leaflet through every door saying "£50 found stuck to tub of green paint. Please see Flat C."