ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan and his new Phase 1 Flamer :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tried some zymol carbon, it's nice but think I prefer vics red. Couple of photos

99A8E676-AC90-4735-AFAD-CCD75BC0693D_zps6xdgwa5m.gif

30B5F38F-1B61-4816-A722-B68543029F07_zpsxo33gzwu.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha, I do get carried away. Just like to keep on top of both running and cleaning it. Like an obsession. Although I keep looking at ste's megane cup on here

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Really? It's a scratch I've always wanted to itch. Saw one today and looked great until I spotted the bonnet vents on either side (focus Rs styley)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Cost a grand in replacement parts at trade price each year I had it and always had something wrong with it. After selling it though it never gave the next owner any issues!
I'm sure there's loads of good ones but twice bitten and all that

225 Cup & Williams
Cost a grand in replacement parts at trade price each year I had it and always had something wrong with it. After selling it though it never gave the next owner any issues!
I'm sure there's loads of good ones but twice bitten and all that

John you just bought yours at the wrong time when stuff was needing refreshed on it.

You just said yourself it's not given the current owner any grief since lol

225 Cup & Williams
How's your Steve? Enjoy being back in one?

It's going good mate thoroughly enjoying owning another especially a Trophy.

I literally just got it back from the garage yesterday after getting a smf & r26r clutch fitted along with new drop links, anti twist links, steering arms & tre's so it's going great.

Sold the cup yet?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. Not much of an update really as I've had stuff on.

Ordered an Rs badge which I will be fitting Tomo. Looking at doing a trackday but will see how things are