ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan and his new Phase 1 Flamer :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah ok. I'm not really a fan of liquid waxes, soft/hard waxes. I use the waxy mate which is awesome to spread wax, £4 well spent.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yours for £2500 Jim :)

Only kidding, £2250. Really enjoying the car tbh, and it shines like a new penny. Which it should after 2 million layers of wax lol.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
look a bit odd really a red and blue clio with a black one trailing behind about 1/2 mile on a rac towtruck :smile:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
hi mate ordered being shipped tomz but from turkey,soon as its fitted will send u pair a video of the noise
oh think this is us at a meet agree?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
go to the ebay pistonheads thread matey all on there,trying to get Mr Works to get one know how tight he is,anything over a fiver ouch.

172 Turbo
@ADS1982 none have landed in this country though? As far as I know? None have been tested. Chip reckons the ports are too small to get RS2 power. I'm not sure if they are a good purchase or not yet

172 Turbo
ntgQ34.jpg

3.jpg

Yeah I really cant see that competing with the RS2 TBH just cause of the much smaller trumpet mouths.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
what site is that mate as these dont have carbon fibre on them?,seeler said he doesnt do carbon fibre?

It looks great, pretty damn rare in red too :cool:

What's the deal with the wheel bolts ? I've not seen anything like that before :confused: (one pic looks like you have four black rods sticking out of the wheels)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It looks great, pretty damn rare in red too :cool:

What's the deal with the wheel bolts ? I've not seen anything like that before :confused: (one pic looks like you have four black rods sticking out of the wheels)

stud kit as appossd to the usual