ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  340i
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

:(

looks brilliant mate, the red wheels really suit it!

What is the next plan, chapter, idea? :D

Last edited:
  Evo 5 RS

few really, as far as the car is concerned - a colour change - Audi Nimbus Grey - this will not be till next year now though.

And secondly drive it till it pops - whilst squeezing in as many track days as I can afford through q2 of next year

Nothing else to report really! Other than I still love the fecker. lol

200 cup/Btm'd ph1

I no exactly how you feel, recently picked up a 200 cup and its so boring to drive compared to my old ph1. Im working s**t loads of overtime so i can get it insured again.

Evo 5 RS

Happy new year folks.

Last month I finally decided on a colour for the paint work and beginning to strip the car down. I'm sure it'll be a marmite thing but I've gone through various shades and this is the one I'm sticking with.

Porsche black grey. Too late to change my mind

33042140.jpg

innards are to be sprayed black.

Early Christmas present..to myself
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs19kfTm5nJQQuTK2LOIgyp-YdDDzRyoEqC1DKiPlqIqiEbalk.jpg

Hopefully some real progress to report in a couple of weeks. Caneet wait!

Evo 5 RS

That's what I'm hoping!! The wheels are sprayed guard red which is the same as the above ^ it's an ancient Porsche colour from the 80s but looks spot on

340i

Love that colour....

Oh and a Sparco 300, steering wheel of Gods ;) good choice.

Evo 5 RS

init mon!!! My mate was trying to have it off me for his Cosworth. Got it at a steal price ...DENIED

Evo 5 RS

mate, tbh with you it could likely be the same colour code give or take. Most of the colour swatches i've been looking at are VW lol.

Oh, and one hyundai. Candy apple grey lol

Evo 5 RS

I'll find the proper code for it on the swatch tomorrow. It's a really glittery slate grey - quite sexual. It's also an album by the alternative rock band Hüsker Dü, released in 1986.. Thanks Google.

Evo 5 RS

Colour scheme sounds good fella.

I keep on thinking about spraying mine lunar grey.

awesome colour that. Yours looks quite tidy though - mines in need of a few panels doing and front and rear bumper, so it would be rude not to get it just how I want it.

Evo 5 RS

Inside is now fully blacked out and painted, started stripping it down last weekend. nothing interesting to update with really as it's all been rather slow..should all change as of Friday. No work for a week

Evo 5 RS

All set for the car to roll into the booth, boot pins arrived yesterday and now on, and picked up a nicer fitting front bumper off BTM Fred as mine is knackered - will upload some crappy pictures later. Car is now ready for paint.

Evo 5 RS

really can't wait now, this is the longest it's been off the road. If I keep my arse in gear Combe Action day is more than do-able

TrackCar & F30 330d

Ooo Loking forward to seeing it :) my car won't be ready I don't think but I'm still coming to Combe to have a lookie at your brum brum.

Evo 5 RS

haha @ brum brum, I'm still on for it but it's going to be properly tight, Chris. Still got to get it up to BTM and and then mapped down in Cambridgeshire again

Status
Not open for further replies.