ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  TrackCar & F30 330d
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

WHAT!!! so you mean it's not painted yet!!!! 

I know how slow paint prep is, keep it up.

Evo 5 RS

Inside finished up this morning and cage bolted back in, taking tailgate off and prepping innerside

Last edited:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

ta! yours is coming along nicely, can't be long now? (ish lol)

will be a fair while yet but not long of paint i don't think. just need to weld some more panels on the inside now i am loosing the blowers...
the picture above looks awesome, gloss black? cage sits nice in there with it too...

Evo 5 RS

It's satin black! close enough. Ah I can't stress enough how awesome caged work is, really glad I waited out.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

It's satin black! close enough. Ah I can't stress enough how awesome caged work is, really glad I waited out.

ah the flash/light made it look gloss, satin will be spot on, then if you get any nicks/scratches heaven forbid you can just blow them in yourself...

Evo 5 RS

it's still a bit wet :p.

drilling the seats to sit a bit lower this afternoon, gonna leave the tailgate on till the geeza comes to take the rear screen out

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

it's still a bit wet :p.
drilling the seats to sit a bit lower this afternoon, gonna leave the tailgate on till the geeza comes to take the rear screen out

coming along then,
as for the rear screen ACW don't look like they can do it at the moment, myself and crispy were talking about possibly sorting a group buy though on a P4P one... interested possibly?

Evo 5 RS

I have a confession to make, I've already ordered from P4P. Sorry dude, I'm terrible x, he knocked 30 quid off though.

he also told me that clio mk2 screens are hit and miss lol - which was encouraging.

However that was including 2x thermamolded fronts as well

Last edited:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

I have a confession to make, I've already ordered from P4P. Sorry dude, I'm terrible x, he knocked 30 quid off though.
he also told me that clio mk2 screens are hit and miss lol - which was encouraging.
However that was including 2x thermamolded fronts as well

don't have to be sorry mate...lol
so you ordered the rear polycarb too?

Evo 5 RS

yep, I'm keeping the rear Q from ACW and have bought the rear screen with hard coating and the two fronts with hard coating too. No sliders, thermamolded into the originals. I'm retaining the window regulators etc. Striking a balance hopefully, this will still have an MOT and tax

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

how much did P4P charge for the rear screen mate?
mine will have MOT and TAX

may sell the passat and use it as a daily again...lol

Evo 5 RS

Lol I know I'll be driving it all the time when I get it back can00t wait

I don't have a break down mate, but it wasn't all that great a discount, take the price on the site with hardcoating and just minus the cost of the black edging and P&P (was pleased to receive any though) Spoke to Paul

Loving the pics, mate - looks awesome! :cool:

Cheers fella

Last edited:
  TrackCar & F30 330d

Looks really nice inside. Perhaps loosing the headlining would have looked a little better.

So when do you think the first coat of paint will go on?

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

looks fan bloody tastic fella, look forward to seeing it finished

340i

just need a decent brush now...

nah mate... I reckon a roller would be better, get better coverage?

paint-roller-tray.jpg

Evo 5 RS

Loom of doom now available from something something racing limited

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Evo 5 RS

Body is finished!!! really really happy with the colour it's epic, should be all finished by Tuesday at this rate. Pics later

I'm gonna go pass out

Cro

Meg'd r27

Awesome, not need for the c*ck teasing though with no pics til later....

Evo 5 RS

s**t sorry I forgot I'd even posted yet, was saving uploads for later when the doors are on! there will be pics before bank holiday!!!! promise :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

4M ? What's wrong with 3M ?!

Not sure how you're planning on seeing out the windows but hey, each to their own my funny little friend !

Status
Not open for further replies.