ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daren’t clean my car

Everytime I come to clean my car, I notice another scratch or dent in the bodywork and its really p*ssing me off now. The rear of my car is covered in scratches on the corners, like some people have walked into it and caught a button or whatever. Ive found 2 slight door prangs, on both my doors and they stand out like a sore thumb now the cars shining. Then I notice all the friggin stone chips on my bonnet and windscreen as the council insist on laying roads with stones around here

Wish I never bought a nice car now, every f00ker just wants to scratch it or dent it. Doing my head in so much :mad: Gonna cover the car in vinyl I think, thatll stop the f00kers scratchin my car

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i know how u feel mate, i had a few little dents in my door off inconsiderate mailto:tw@ts">tw@ts i got them all out tho for a very good price! but it does my head in the thought of parking near ppl

LiquidPhoto.co.uk

every time i wash mine, i find new ones :(

found a lovely big black scuff on the rear bumper trim yesterday, fantastic!

the massive dent in the bonnet is the worst tho :oops:

I only got the prangs I had out my rear arch and passenger door done last month. Thing is, I park miles away from anyone, sometimes take 2 spaces up if I cant get a corner spot, yet always when I come to the car, someones parked right next to me even if the carpark is empty

CRX 16v, Golf SE

May I suggest a car bra? Thatll only help with the stone chips at the front though...Not sure if you can get it for clios though,...its just a thought!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i always do that mind, park miles away! lol it takes the enjoment out of driving! i try and avoid using my car, just to keep it nice!how sad is that?! were supposed to drive them and enjoy them! u cant half the time tho due to gimps either opening doors or chavs keying them etc!:mad:

RB182cup&golf gti

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 05 September 2005

i always do that mind, park miles away! lol it takes the enjoment out of driving! i try and avoid using my car, just to keep it nice!how sad is that?! were supposed to drive them and enjoy them! u cant half the time tho due to gimps either opening doors or chavs keying them etc!:mad:
lol - sounds exactly like me - never drive anywhere where i have to get out and park somewhere, even bought a second car to knock about in (which ive now sold!!) - back on the train to work - probably no point in me having the car, better off with an old shed

i feel for ya m8 . council covered my car in tar last week , they repaired the rd outside my house at the same time they were doing cavity wall insulation , all the brick dust from them drilling has stuck in the tar , car feels like its covered in sandpaper :p, its going to cost about £900 to paint now