ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dash Problem urgent!

Clio 1.2 dynamique
Hello, in the process of installing components into my mk2 ph2 clio. Have already removed door cards and what not and using the fubarnet guide to remove the dash top. We have removed all the clips except on the passanger side just above the glovebox. Whatever we do though they just will not budge, its driing us both insane. Can anyone help? we have tried pulling towards us, pulling down, pulling up and i know it wont go back on properly until its off.

help please :(

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Have you removed all the screws(included the ones under the dash strips, and the plastic clip above the fuse box),, and have you removed the a-pillar covers?

Clio 1.2 dynamique
Indeed, we counted 13 screws in total, it feels like there are 2 long clips inwards from the air vent? although cannot get these to move at all either.

Clio 1.2 dynamique
Update: pushing hard ( really really hard) down on the vents while pulling the dash seem to of unclipped from somewhere and has come out around an inch or so but now something else it is caught on. Wondering whether there are 3 big clips around the passanger airbag area (the big metal thing) under the dash. That seems to be the prblem area.

Update: managed to get it off! pure elbow grease, swearing and crying with force seemed to work. one of the clip holders was quite bent from previous owner making it mighty tough.

Do apologise for the double post.

Last edited:
  133, 182, Kangoo 182
The first time I done mine it was easy, the second time it got stuck like you said. I found pushing down around the back of the airbag area unclipped something and out it came.