ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Date for CSS14

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Any idea when you'll know what date CSS14 will be?

I need to let the wife know before she tries to tell me we're going to this wedding or that christening etc etc.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello! It will be over a full weekend and a camping package will be an option to select as part of your ticket purchases.

We do have a date confirmed, however I don't want to announce it until we've done a final venue visit and made sure it's 100% right for what we want to do :)

We're visiting mid December and will post up further details in the new year (towards the end of January most probably).

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Awesome :)

Will camping be available on Friday night too for those who are coming a long way?

It may be something we can include in the package yes, but will need to sit down with Brian and work out the logistics of it all so not going to promise anything at this stage.

When we send out the tickets for CSS, it's basically me and Brian working from mid day until around 7-8pm in the evening. It's complicated enough with people ordering different amounts of tickets & sticker combos/ Requests etc. Camping will obviously be an added level of complexity but I can't see why we wouldn't be able to offer Friday & Saturday camping.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No worries Luke, appreciate the effort!

I just didn't know if the venue would be booked for something else on the Friday.

We enjoy it really!

Wouldn't make a difference if there was something else on there, there's that much space.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Well either that or Plymouth Argyle's home ground. Even if there's a game on you could fit several hundred clios in there. Just so long as you don't block both home supporters in.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
The Space Station under the CS Mansion is nearly finished isn't it?

You're referring to the one you made out of cardboard boxes, egg boxes and empty toilet rolls, yes, yes it is. And a very good job you did too. Pat on back.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Please, please, please say it's not the weekend of Le Mans. I haven't made a single CS Saturday yet :(

This one, with the full weekend of camping shenanigans sounds too good to miss :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Please, please, please say it's not the weekend of Le Mans. I haven't made a single CS Saturday yet :(

This one, with the full weekend of camping shenanigans sounds too good to miss :)

CSS '14 won't clash with Le Mans, no :)