ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Date for CSS14

Mini Cooper S sport
Can you at least reveal the likely month it'll be? Just curious.

June again?

I might even come this time, before I get too old.

McGherkin explained the 'incident' at css13 which Jared got his nickname from, while another member was having the same thing happen. Best bring an oxygen box next time, eh!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Really hope NoBreath doesn't almost die again. Don't particularly fancy another drive back from the hospital staring at my speedo because Sunglasses_Ron was sat next to me.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
When is it going to be in a big giant field (not a grounds) so we can get a hookah on the go? ;)

182 track, Mk7 ST
I will definitely be attending this one after missing both since I attended the first years along with the mental goings on of Tony's garden campsite lol!

182 track, Mk7 ST
Haha remember that Jalapeño eating contest we all did then Rob decided to drink the rest of the bowl lol! That and the ridiculous hangovers everyone suffered the next day at breakfast...oh and the tents being moved around the garden during the night! Good times and easily the best car meet I've ever been too lol!

182 track, Mk7 ST
Of course, how could anyone forget that spread you and the misses put on for us disgusting drunken individuals lol!

Am I right in thinking Nick (the only sober one lol) was cooking too?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The Team Burpspeed hospitality tent is the best I've ever experienced - chef is awesome with food and banter plus not bad looking either (no Tony not you)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Sorry Tony, I should've left you with the setup. There's going to be a "No Gingers allowed" sign next time I guess

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I might bring a whole field kitchen with me this time.
Might even borrow a tent from work with the full heating and lighting set up lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I might bring a whole field kitchen with me this time.
Might even borrow a tent from work with the full heating and lighting set up lol

I f**king hope we won't need heating! But lighting would be good!

My gazebo is a bit knackered after taking flight and ending up in next doors garden! :(