ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

David -Exterior Finished,finally :)-no56k

seen a lot worse! lol

not keen on the skirts/rear bumper, more into subtle im afraid, but no need for stupid comments like corsapowers tw@.

front looks ok though. Glad youve got it sorted anyhow!

nice. i like the rims what are they?

i prefer the stock clio rear or the lexus lights to those masked ones you put on. Lexus lights on blue paintwork like your (and pug 206 water blue) look really nice.

Why should we be tactful ?

If people put pictures of their car up here they are asking for people to state their opinions. This is NOT a self help forum, or an arse munching forum, this is a car forum. Really dont see why people should go round walking on egg shells or kissing arse.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Yes but if yout gonna make t**ser comments like you did, then you wont last long. Yes he asked for opinions, i think its well dun, but a horrible kit... <<<Thats a tactful and honest opinion without making a fanny of yourself..."Much like you have!"

Im sure David will agree.

Ali

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 14 September 2005

Yes but if yout gonna make t**ser comments like you did, then you wont last long. Yes he asked for opinions, i think its well dun, but a horrible kit... <<<Thats a tactful and honest opinion without making a fanny of yourself..."Much like you have!"

Ali

Well ive lasted 2 years........

Ive not made a fanny of myself, I stated my opinion.

Loser.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

always loved your car mate, looks so much better in the flesh, and the finish of it is superb,

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by corsapower on 14 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 14 September 2005

Ali

Well ive lasted 2 years........

Ive not made a fanny of myself, I stated my opinion.

Loser.
Wake up mate!!!!!! Every thread youve posted recently has led to an argument or a issue...this is no different.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Thanks Lawrence, look forward to getting to some meets soon :)

corsapower - i think what u said was well out of order, totally no need for that really. people have leant on this forum that talking like that only leads to people thinking ur an arsehole. If you dont like it fair enough i can accept that, but to say youd prefer to have aids? your just a prick for saying that.

Suzuki SV1000S

I think we should all meet up behind the bike shed and have a big scrap!!!

Guys the pictures dont do the car justice - If you were seeing it in the flesh you would definately appreciate it - It is all about the quality or workmanship and the finish of the car - I am not a body kit fan but Davids car is absolutely spotless!!

Willy2

dave has spent ages getting HIS car the way HE likes it, appreciated that he did ask for comments but some nobheads take it too far, good on ya mate!

right, just had another look at the car, i like... the exhausts and the wheels and cant decide on the rear lights lol. Not keen on the kit or the upper front grill, think something needs to be black... its a bit too... chromey if you know what i mean, maybe spray the grill black/anthracite?

Just think that kit looks a bit stuck on for my liking, especially at the back, can tell its been well done and spotless though. Glad you got it looking how you like it :D

SLK 350

Dont like kitted rudeboy cars, in fact if i see any sort of clio/corsa/saxo/106/nova coming the other way i normally point and laugh. But there again ive never fully understood the "art" of spending 3k-5k on a car to make it look different when you could just buy a better car in the first place.

But given it was your ambition, it seems your following YOUR own imagination which is just as important. And if it puts on a smile on your face then why not. :)

Stanced Honda S2000

Quote: Originally posted by corsapower on 11 September 2005

Trully awful.

I would rather have Aids than that car, tbh.

Sorry but I have to be honest.

Just my opinion though.

If youre happy driving around in that then good for you.

us clio owners often think that about corsas but there you go. sweet mate. looks nice. love the smoothed tailgate. how much that set you back ?

should be proud of yourself, good work !

Stanced Honda S2000

A LOT OF YOU GUYS WONDER WHY CLIOSPORT IS GOING DOWN HILL, RIGHT ? WELL IM SORRY. ITS PEOPLE THAT USE BAD LANGUAGE, INSULTS AIMED AT OTHER USERS. CANT WE ALL BE TACTFUL LIKE SOMEBODY SUGGESTED. IF U WANNA SLATE CARS, GO TO BARRYBOYS.CO.UK OR WHATEVER BUT CLIOSPORT USED TO BE AMAZING, IT HELPED ME IN JUST ABOUT EVERY ASPECT OF MY CAR, GAVE ME IDEAS, COMPLIMENTS, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM, STUFF THAT MAKES UR CAR BETTER RATHER THAN JUST sl*gGING IT OFF LIKE A BUNCH OF TEENAGE GIRLS.

I HARDLY COME ON HERE ANYMORE CUZ IT SEEMS THAT 172/182S AND VS RULE THE WAVES AND IF YOU HAVE A 1.2 16V OR SUMMAT LIKE THAT UR ARNT WELCOME, AND IF YOU TRY AND MODIFY IT, U LOT GET WORSE. SORT YOUR ACT OUT, ALL OF YOU BEFORE YOU RUIN CLIOSPORT.

ADMIN SHOULD BE TELLING YOU THIS, NOT ME. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DAVID AND IM SORRY THAT PPL CANT APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK THAT U HAVE PUT IN TO YOUR CAR AND THAT U DIDNT JUST GO AND BUY A STANDARD 182/172. BIT MORE OF A CHALLENGE EH ? KEEP IT UP MATE !!

Octavia VRS

there are so many fannies on here - if you dont like the car say it in a constructive way, dont say things like "Id rather have Aids". Stupid immature comments like that turn people away

Personally, I like some aspects of your car David and others I dont. Looks well put together tho and if you are happy thats the main thing.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Thanks everybody for all ur positive comments and thanks for you guys posting what you dont like too.

I have indeed spent a good two years getting to this point and for me its a real achievement, challenge now it to a)keep it nice b)work on the engine a little more :devilish:

Hector thanks. Yeh i think the rear lights are a bit marmite if u know what i mean, but at the moment im keen on them. Was thinking about getting a 172 grill but i think in black it would look outta place without other things being black. The kit is fully blended into the bodywork in order to try and reduce the stuck on look but cheers for ur input anyways!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Re: Archived Post from old forum

it says kdf has posted on this thread and he hasn't1!!

C

Cupster

......but on closer inspection you have put alot of effort into it and I am glad to hear you are happy with the outcome after such a long time.