ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

David -Exterior Finished,finally :)-no56k

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Hi everyone, some of you know i havent had my car for like the best part of 3 months down to various different problems. Anyway after my previous accident (not my fault!!) the car is finished, working and looks great (imo).

Obviously all opinoins welcome, i actually love the car, its exactly the way i have wanted it from the beginning so im very pleased. Thanks to all who posted in helping my choose my new rear lights, i love them! Hope you like it anyway :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/david_129/car11-09-05014.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/david_129/car11-09-05009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/david_129/car11-09-05023.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/david_129/car11-09-05002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/david_129/car11-09-05020.jpg

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

yeh i popped it out during washing it and only noticed it after taking photos out haha, good spot ;) back now though :D

Valver..

looks good m8...i like the front grill and also likin the back...its like one of them cars where any1 can fall in love with!!

Trully awful.

I would rather have Aids than that car, tbh.

Sorry but I have to be honest.

Just my opinion though.

If youre happy driving around in that then good for you.

Nothing...

Looks nicely done, but the kit is too aggressive for the car in my opinion. Glad you like it though matey.

Nice exhaust ;)

Mk2 Golf GTI

Quote: Originally posted by corsapower on 11 September 2005

Trully awful.

Just my opinion though.

That really shouldnt be funny but im creasing up!

Its not my cup of tea to be honest. I think smoothed tailgates on the mk2 make it look really tall at the back.

big red bus

I love the look and the sound of it!

all apart from that front bumper, never liuked them original ones. bvut its still a miint cart!

Mondeo STTDCI

Then let us all hope that you NEVER face a dangerous life changing choice. For your sake.

1.6 focus zetec....

thats mint m8....would like a few details of where you got the kit from mate if you dont mind???

Kiza

Love the front - nice work, did you do it all yourself or get someone to fit the parts for you ? ...and did it take long ?

A well built VW

Some complete t**sers on here sometimes !!! stupid comments that serve no purpose whatsoever

Roof Spoiler looks familiar ;) Only bit im not keen on is the front grill but if you like it thats all that matters

Took its time getting sorted but at least its lookin peachy now bud

RS Megane DCi 175

Looks great mate, Im not a fan of kitted clios but yours is by far the best one. The only thing Im not sure about is the grill - bar that, very nice indeed!

Trully awful.

Just my opinion though.

^u really wouldnt though would u. why say something like that???? car looks good m8

For once i actually like a modified car, believe me, rare as rocking horse sh*te, for some reason i think that the front and sides suit the car and the wheels finish it off a treat, im not a fan of the back as someone already said it makes it look quite tall but apart from that A* for effort. nice one. ignore corsapower, obviously thinks hes a joker...

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Really interesting comments! especially that one about it being tall at the back, never considered it. i have kept the standard rear spoiler and my ol lexus lights although i not sure if it would make any difference, this is how it looked before..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/david_129/Car15-01-050074.jpg

Thanks for all the positive comments!! i must admit im really pleased with it...not puttingon any stickers or anything like that so its staying pretty much like that!

Thanks too big yin for the spoiler! really like it mate!

mr172mk1 - mate i havent had the car for like 3 months!!! only just got it back its parked on oaks avenue if u want a look otherwise ill send u a text at some point and well have to hook up :)

bigmaddaz - yeh mate, some women went in the back of me....2.5k worth of damage and 3 months later here it stands! hope urs is getting on better.

Clio R - 40mm :)

kiza1986 - Got it off someone off here!! though u can get it all over the black its the IB designs kit... try looking for atomo clio kit

Corsapower - really harsh thing to say that. Lets hope fate doesnt spite you eh.

Neil82cup - Yes mate i do, really wanted a modded car without any cheapness or tackyness associated with it, i think ive achieved that, im sure youll disagree though

MattT and other front grill haters! - Well guys its something i might change! any ideas though? i dont know what would look better. the standard one is black and wouldnt match anything same witht he renaultsport one...the only one i thought is the MS designs one....thoughts?

DieHard - No mate i had it all professionally installed, all blended in. It has taken a while mind you.
Cheers George, want you to take a look at my sound settings! this basslink is driving me nuts!!! its too bassy!!

Shhh

Not really my kind of car. Gone past that stage before i passed me test.

Unusual tho, hope you get a large engine pushing 200bhp so u can show people up if they mock you. Think the wheels need changing as it looks too furious for a clio, dont think the side skirts and wheels go, maybe some 172 skirts or something too make it more user friendly. Either wheels or skirts go. Id of gone with some 172 cup wheels (think turins) but in maybe 17 /18" if you can cut the car too fit.

Maybe a bonnet scoop or something for next, dont think the plate should be where it is as other people said, makes the boot look bigger..how about modify the bumper for a number plate recess or something.

As too the exhausts, seen a clio with side mounted exhausts, maybe that would be another project for the future, save them incase of a rear end smash.

Apart from that, great....! ;) Not sla*ging your car, just what i would do to it.

Taa...

Alias

Quote: Originally posted by David on 11 September 2005

Anyway after my previous accident (not my fault!!) the car is finished, working and looks great (imo).
Obviously all opinoins welcome, i actually love the car, its exactly the way i have wanted it from the beginning so im very pleased.
sorry, should have gone to spec savers !! :p
I dont like it tbh.

What a set of knobs on ere, christ some people ned to sort their heads out!!

Nice car any way dude, there are things i would have done differently but at least youve tried and it defo stands out for the rite reasons, good work!

Trully awful.

Just my opinion though.

is there any need? ffs cant everyone just be at least tactfull?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Thanks everyone

Alias - wow u got some ideas there havent you...hmm im not sure i was thinking about the wheels...but until i see some which really take my fancy im gonna keep them, they wre the closest i could get to KHAN RSCs which i really love... as for my exhaust i wouldnt change it for the world!!! love it just the way it is really. although changing wheels is definitely something ill consider in the future. As for the bonnet vent idea...weird...on one hand ur saying things are too aggressive for a clio...but then u want a bonnet scoop? i think ill leave it for now.

As for the performance, its badges are 1.2 16v, its has a 1.6 16v engine in which im faaaairly happy with...sure when i want more power ill just sell the car though...

Shhh

I was thinking that the skirts and the wheels did not go too well. As too the bonnet scoop idea, i was not thinking of anything major, but i the intake for the air filter is directly below the rear centre of the bonnet, so maybe a idea on that side of thing if you get what i mean....

That maybe a little too much to make at home, tho in the future maybe there would be a kit similar too a imprezza. Im not talking STi scoop, but maybe a little one, like fitted too the RS Turbos or something.

You could even line the underside of the bonnet with a duct, channelled into the engine, sort of a inner duct scooped from the edge of the bonnet.? Crazy or what...