ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Davidmay96's Renault Clio 1.2L

Renault Clio 1.2L
This is my Renault Clio, nothing spectacular just a 1.2L.

At the moment my car stands like this;
103_0074.jpg103_0072.JPG103_0071.jpg103_0070.jpg103_0069.jpg103_0068.jpg
103_0066.jpg103_0067.jpg

I am hoping to make some changes such as:

• putting carbon vinyls on
  • New pedals
  • Clio Sport seat covers
  • Sport badge on the back
  • make the badges look carbon
  • Renault Sport decals
  • paint the brakes
Any recommendations?
I'll post any changes :)

Be nice to personalise the car a bit ;)

Attachments

• 103_0073.JPG
    103_0073.JPG
    476.1 KB · Views: 84
  2007 Clio 197
The renault sport decals are a bit stupid on the standard car, its obvious its not a sport. The seats, I can accept because there the nicest ones you can get for the clio, apart from that, you seem set. Id say get some lowering springs. and an rs grill. have a little look around some of the other project threads and see what you think though!

TT QS
+1 on not plastering it in 'sport'. It's simply not. That doesn't mean it can't be nice so I'd definitely have a search on here and look at other non sports. Dolan's 1.2 project is stunning. That's not a bad place to start looking

Renault Clio 1.2L
I see what you mean,
But the lowering and rs grill sounds like a great idea :D
Will take look at the link as well :)

Plans all sound good apart from the sport badges. Please don't do that :p When I had my non sport I think the mods which changed it the most were coilovers and colour coding.There's some really nice examples on here, have a look in the non sport media thread to get some ideas :)

Renault Clio 1.2L
Had a look at the link and very nice,
Everyone is so helpful :D

Hopefully will get some inspiration from the forum ;)
but so far the suggestions are great and helpful :D