ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Davyhulme Nature Reserve (Manchester)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Being planning on going to this place every weekend since Christmas so I'm happy to have finally managed to make the 2 minute walk there.

Some are straight Jpeg and some are RAW images converted to Jpeg using 'Save as' in Picasa. I'm no expert but I suspect that may not be the best way to do it. The photos are hosted on Photobucket as I didn't want to crowd up my Flickr account.

0217b3f1.gif

7a1527fc.gif

7f83a6f7.gif

366e6932.gif

62577a09.gif

:eek:
93522e9d.gif

a35a004c.gif

b470e3db.gif

b3252d38.gif

e4b5d198.gif

e715f3cf.gif

fde28b90.gif

ff2a7156.gif

Took about 60 photos, so didn't do too bad overall. Please criticise them as much as you want, it's the best way for me to learn!

Ian

Ian

Focus TDCi
Thankya :) A remote is probably next on the list, so I just used a 10 second timer. I had plenty of time tbh, but would be nice to have a remote too.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cheers Gary.. don't know how close you are to Davyhulme, but there's a few spots that might serve well for model shoots there.. just thought it as I was walking round.

Rally bus
Thanks, it's not too far away, I'll maybe have a trip there with someone I've worked with in Warrington. The jetty looks a good spot.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Thanks, it's not too far away, I'll maybe have a trip there with someone I've worked with in Warrington. The jetty looks a good spot.

Yeah there's a few good spots I'd say, not enough to keep you occupied for a whole afternoon perhaps, but I'm no expert.

- There are two jetties down by the river,
- An area surrounded by concrete fencing (don't know what used to be there, but it's next to a little power station/hub thing.)
- The pond and boardwalk.
- General greenery, the river and locks (never been on them, but I think you can get there..)

I dunno what you look for really, might not be worth it!

great pics :) some good dof going on

Lol too many looking back, didn't realise how many I'd posted up! Cheers Claire :)