ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC04 SRV Outside Fitness First Purley! (about 2 months ago....)

RB 182 Cup
Yeah mate I will be going today infact, roll on the holiday body lol! I av a Para tattoo if you see me in the gym geez. I park my RB 182 in the fitness first car park

Arctic Blue 182
Ok nice one will keep an eye out for you, Im normally in there Tues & Thurs 9-10pm & Sunday 7-8pm, all for the late night sesh's!

RB 182 Cup
Shweeet! That is laattee. At least you don't get the f*****s who use gym equipment and talk about there life's in between sets while you wait for ages!! Is your clio standard?

Arctic Blue 182
Exactly mate, find I can be in and out in 45mins-1hour if I get in at that time, gets way to busy in there before then! Clio has got a JMS Race Induction kit on it and I recently put a Ktec supersports exhaust on it as well after the Renault one almost fell off! Wheels are in desperate need of a refurb (later next month) but will be looking to sell it late summer time, how about yours? Really like the look of the RBs, did try to find one before getting mine