ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC5 - Exhaust and pics

DC5
The steering is amazing, so you wont be disappointed there.

60 onwards is where it feels quick to me, especially as its so light.

I'm really excited! loads of people on the DC5 forum have had evo's/scoobys etc and all ended up going back to the '5 - surely testimony to its greatness!

Have you personally driven a CTR? is the steering a world of difference away?

How hard is it to keep in V-tec?

i'm going to try and buy one thats already had a diff exhaust on it to save me the expense of putting one afterwards!

oh and how good are the xenons?

I test drove a CTR and wasn't very impressed with the car in general to be honest, partially down to the test route, but the car just didn't excite me enough over the 172 Cup to warrant paying the money for one. I test drove a DC5 and was taken round an air field in one. The deposit was in the guys hand before he had come to a stop!!

Once you are in vtec as long as you change gear near the limit you will stay in vtec.

They don't have xenons, they have HIDs. But can't fault them!

I'm running a 5zeigen and a gruppe m..along with a few more mods,but the noise when you put the boot down is amazing.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I'm really excited! loads of people on the DC5 forum have had evo's/scoobys etc and all ended up going back to the '5 - surely testimony to its greatness!

Have you personally driven a CTR? is the steering a world of difference away?

How hard is it to keep in V-tec?

i'm going to try and buy one thats already had a diff exhaust on it to save me the expense of putting one afterwards!

oh and how good are the xenons?

I test drove a CTR and wasn't very impressed with the car in general to be honest, partially down to the test route, but the car just didn't excite me enough over the 172 Cup to warrant paying the money for one. I test drove a DC5 and was taken round an air field in one. The deposit was in the guys hand before he had come to a stop!!

Once you are in vtec as long as you change gear near the limit you will stay in vtec.

They don't have xenons, they have HIDs. But can't fault them!

xenons and hid's are the same thing

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep. The DC5 doesn't have projectors that people associate with xenons... just the bulbs. Same setup as the ATR's

They still use xenon gas though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Needs those PIAA Sidelights aswell...Just look at stoddie's at FCS! It's about the best in the UK.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
My xenon's are on from the moment i start the car. Even on the sunniest of days! lol

ITB BG 182
I like it alot, and would have one but for the moment im just after the k20a engine...
Once ya go jap, ya never go back.