ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC5 Owner Looking For 182 Cup

Integra DC5
Hi all,

Long story short is I'm selling my DC5 in April as I'm going to College in Sept with a guaranteed place at Work/Uni in 2015 and will be dropping to part-time employment soon so I need to free up some money so looking to replace the DC5 with a 182 Cup.

I've had a look on the usual sites and the going rate seems to be anything from £2,500 to £3,000.. is this about right?

Is there anything I should look out for when viewing these cars?
Ideally want one for under £3k with limited/no mods, under 70k (high hopes I know..) and in orange or black.

Speak soon,
Liam.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You can't get a cup in black, just racing blue and inferno orange.

you can get the cup suspension and spoiler on the standard 182s. People see these as better for dailys. These are referred to as 'full fat' on here.

belts should be done every 5 years or 72k. Check of full service history.

a quick way to check for a resprayed front end is bonnet panel gaps and the lack of black tabs on the front bumper (I'll try and find pics)

youll be be able to find a decent one for £3kish but don't let mileage put you off its got a good service history

pay up to be a member on here and you'll get access to the market place

Integra DC5
Nice 50k example in the marketplace 3.5 k ono

Yea I seen that. If it's still for sale in April with a price drop, I may be interested.

You can't get a cup in black, just racing blue and inferno orange.

you can get the cup suspension and spoiler on the standard 182s. People see these as better for dailys. These are referred to as 'full fat' on here.

belts should be done every 5 years or 72k. Check of full service history.

a quick way to check for a resprayed front end is bonnet panel gaps and the lack of black tabs on the front bumper (I'll try and find pics)

youll be be able to find a decent one for £3kish but don't let mileage put you off its got a good service history

pay up to be a member on here and you'll get access to the market place

Thanks for the heads up I did wonder what full-fat meant on some of the listings. I agree mileagie isn't everything, my DC5 is on 96k and you wouldn't know.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yea I seen that. If it's still for sale in April with a price drop, I may be interested.

Thanks for the heads up I did wonder what full-fat meant on some of the listings. I agree mileagie isn't everything, my DC5 is on 96k and you wouldn't know.

its nothing official, it's just something that the forums use to differentiate between the standard car, the standard car with options and a cup.

the clio 197 forum use ff to talk about the standard car with no options to confuse things even more lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I know where there's an immaculate Blackgold FF 182 with just under 50k on in Peterlee, drop me a message if you fancy a look mate only just down the road from you.

Integra DC5
I know where there's an immaculate Blackgold FF 182 with just under 50k on in Peterlee, drop me a message if you fancy a look mate only just down the road from you.

I don't want to waste yours or the owners time as I'm not looking to buy just now but will keep checking back.

Integra DC5
Any considerable differences from the 182 to the 172, eitheri n cup or non-cup spec? They seem to be around £1,000 cheaper give or take?

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
If this is a money saving exercise, just get a 172. Cup unless you plan on changing/upgrading suspension.

There's no real difference between them in my experience.