ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dci 65 Modifications

Renault Clio Dci
Hello all, im a new poster on here, but been observing for some time now. I have had my Dci 65 for nearly a year, and after saving some money decided to remap it up a little. I purchased a K&N 57i Induction Kit, RS Tuning Remap (excellent work Paul) and a stainless steal Exhaust.

Since getting the remap, mostly in 4th gear 3500rpm> a yellow sign comes up (in the service manual says something to do with immobiliser) and i loose power.

I was thinking maybe it was an air intake problem, but im no mechanic.

Any Replies would be much appreciated

Bovie.

Renault Clio Dci
Yeah Like a Heart Monitor.

The person who did my remap is a Member of this Forum (P Murrey), so id thought id post it here.

I Dont know how much boost im running.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Well it is an electrical fault.

It may just be some of the connections in the engine are a bit loose.

A similar sort of thing happened to me and it turned out some silicone was in some electronics plug in the engine.

Sam

Hello all, im a new poster on here, but been observing for some time now. I have had my Dci 65 for nearly a year, and after saving some money decided to remap it up a little. I purchased a K&N 57i Induction Kit, RS Tuning Remap (excellent work Paul) and a stainless steal Exhaust.

Since getting the remap, mostly in 4th gear 3500rpm> a yellow sign comes up (in the service manual says something to do with immobiliser) and i loose power.

I was thinking maybe it was an air intake problem, but im no mechanic.

Any Replies would be much appreciated

Bovie.

You need to get it to PM murry or a garage and get them to fault code check it etc when its running see what the fault code is.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
If possible please get the fault code. As i remember you were also getting this problem with a tuning box you had fitted? Boost will be stock as they don't really need to run more on a stage 1 remap.

Cheers

Paul

Renault Clio Dci
Dont know if anyone is interested in the thread still, but i took it to paul, and turned out to be a EGR? Valve. Brilliant Service spent 2 hours getting it out as it was stuck fast. Replaced with a new one. Now car works brilliantly, no problem.

Would recommend Paul and the Garage to anyone, and will probally use the garage for my clio from now on.