ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dci gearbox & engine help?

Hi all, I have recently bought a clio dci campus sport 68.
I love the car. It returns really good mpg and pulls a lot more than my previous 1.2.

I have a few thighs that are confusing me though:

-should it have a sunroof? (It's a 55 plate campus sport)
-it has an intercooler from the 100bhp model, does it have a gearbox from one also? (Pic below)
-if it does have the gearbox, doesn't that mean it will have the engine also?

95ff951e1399bb7e43173cdf8a512045.jpg

Thanks.
Cory.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
The engine code will tell you what is in it and also gearbox code will tell you likewise.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Pretty sure it's on one of the ones in the door shut. I may be wrong though. Engine code will be K9K followed by 3 numbers. If the gearbox is the same as the dci100 it'll be a JR5 box

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
68's had the Jr5 box the same as the dci 100

later ones didn't have sunroofs (thankfully!) less to rattle and leak.

didn't know about the intercoolers!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
68's had the Jr5 box the same as the dci 100

later ones didn't have sunroofs (thankfully!) less to rattle and leak.

didn't know about the intercoolers!
If they do have the same intercoolers, least now I know where to get one for mine!! *goes off to scour fleabay!*

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If your rear number plate is on the tailgate it 'should' have a sunroof.

Being brutally honest though, Campus clio's were basically parts bin specials to use up remaining ph2 shells before the mk3 came out. Some came colour coded, some didn't, some had sunroofs some didn't, some had new shape front grills some didn't. We used to have no end of problems! lol

(I used to sell them back when they were brand new)

Do you have some pics of the car from the outside? Front and back?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Going by that, you should have your rear number plate on the tailgate not on the bumper?

As such, that year/model of car only came from factory as a 68bhp, but with the 100bhp gearbox. Can't answer the question about the intercooler though.

clio dci , ren8
Yes they do have the 100 bhp style intercooler as does the 80bhp kangoo but it is different in fixings and size