ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DCi start to finish

clio dci
Just a quickish thread to show how my car has been through the years

First off a little pic just with the coilovers on at -60ish
DSC00036.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

Then wanted to go euro style
042707203001.jpg

Got bored off the ronal turbo wheels and machined some spacers up to fit some 928 porsche wheels, and fitted a carbon fibre bonnet
P1000366.jpg

P1000391.jpg

Hated the bonnet and ran out of love for the porsche wheels so searched everywhere for some different wheels and came up with these off of a beemer et12
717ceafc.jpg

After a bit of a refurb
744ca814.jpg

And fitted with a bonnet bra, black badges and lowered a little more at the rear
019_19-1.jpg

001_1-1.jpg

019_19-1.jpg

021_21-1.jpg

Hope you like the little time line, also shes for sale now!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I like it on the Ronals

Whats the details/link if for sale mate ?

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
De javu? Didn't you post this exact thread a few weeks ago? Lol.

I asked you what you did performance wise but you never answered? :(

clio dci
I like it on the Ronals

Whats the details/link if for sale mate ?

Link = http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1365700.htm

De javu? Didn't you post this exact thread a few weeks ago? Lol.

I asked you what you did performance wise but you never answered? :(

I did do a similar thread a few weeks back but I've decided to sell up and thought it would be nice for potential buyers to see where she's come from:eek: Sorry about not getting back I don't have any bhp figures as I didn't see it worth putting on the rollers:lolup:

selling the ronals? or they already gone?

spot on, needs nothing. love those bm wheels.
still got the 928s???

Ronals have gone aswell as the 928 wheels sorry. Thank you for the comments, I'll be sad to see her go!

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
And it fitted okay? How much? Did you get pipes made up? Is it better than the DCi 80/100 intercooler?

Sorry for the questions, I'm hopefully getting a DCi65 soon and just wanted to know lol.

clio dci
Toby has access to a pretty decent fabrication workshop ;)

Oh yeeeaaaahhh!:rasp:

All pipes I made up my self with a combo of inconel bends and 52mm samco. The 100 bhp cooler is not much different to the 80, where as the uni one produced a bit more lag but meant the booste could be wound up a little more if I wanted;)