ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dci track time :P

Ged

PD130 Peach
not so fuel efficient with the mpg at 20.2mpg over my 35 miles of track time!...

Sorry for being so hyper at times, loved it, and wish i had more power..

Was awesome though and want to do some more track time soon :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK-EREhzZ5k

P.S anyone get any pics of me on track?

Black mk3 dci with graphite wheels!

Ged

PD130 Peach
If I can have half as much fun in my 182 on track as you did in that dci I'm onto a winner! Looks brilliant fun, fair play to you!

Oh yes, epic fun for all! Mind youl come away from a track day with allot of plans to make it better the next time!

You dont need serious power to have fun out on track with, as proved :) Was a great laugh. That gold Gti couldnt get away from us ;) Think i caught the bug even being a passenger lol.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Got any pictures of it apart from your profile pic? I took a few of various cars on track but not sure if I remember yours.

Ged

PD130 Peach
Thanks! Honestly after my 45 mins on track I'd recommend it to anyone no matter what you drive!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks! Honestly after my 45 mins on track I'd recommend it to anyone no matter what you drive!

Definitely. Perfect example that you don't need monsta power to have fun on track. As others, I'd be bloody impressed if that was my first attempt on track with those lines!

D.

Ged

PD130 Peach
meontrack.jpg

ontrack.jpg

And thanks to Slammed172 for this pic :)

And yeah martin, although as Wayne says, i don't think he was very confident on track, or trying, but still haha