ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

de-chav'd...

b/g 182, meg tourer
the badges have been changed from gold :S to chrome ones :)
the caf in the fog was red :S now black :)
got rid of the rear light tints too. looked tacky.
had a few small dents and scratches too, had them removed.

looks a lot less like a chav's car now.

top.gif

side.gif

rear.gif

front.gif

mini cooper (RIP 172)
looks good now, i'd say put the sports/clio ect.. badges back on!

then the mirrors

i'm all for been diffrent, but more for looking good;)

b/g 182, meg tourer
...and this is what it looked like before
oldfront.gif

yeah, im not impressed with the mirrors at all. dont look very nice and they dont fit flush at all! look at the gap between the plate and the mirror! the old ones are going back on when the rain finally stops. might order some badges for the rear but im getting used to it without it now

oldfront.gif

yeah, im not impressed with the mirrors at all. dont look very nice and they dont fit flush at all! look at the gap between the plate and the mirror! the old ones are going back on when the rain finally stops. might order some badges for the rear but im getting used to it without it now

Get some new mk3 badges for the back. Few people on here have done it and it looks pretty good!

Leon Cupra R 225
good effort. going in the right direction which is nice to see. just the mirrors and your done

b/g 182, meg tourer
oldfront.gif

Get some new mk3 badges for the back. Few people on here have done it and it looks pretty good!

yeah not a bad idea mate. i will see where i can find a set and see if they would suit it. letters are more square aren't they on the 197's? anyone know where to get some?

b/g 182, meg tourer
cheers for the replies
pretty obvious that i have done the right thing. lol.

stopped raining for a little while. standard mirrors are back on. look better imo.

Golf R/Leon FR
much better,
im guessing even better with standard mirrors on too

renault badges from renault mate only £17 iirc

phase 1 172
good decision bout the mirrors, any car wiv those dtm cup mirrors make there car look like they`ve grown shreks ears

b/g 182, meg tourer
and here it is with the standard mirrors.
car isnt too clean but what do you expect with all this rain!
frontmirrors.gif